So Final Fantasy Versus XIII is detox status now?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just found out the info, apperently its being named Versus 13 because another director within the company wanted his opposing vision to the storyline of FF13
...so they're basically competing to see which is the better FF13 :wtf:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just found out the info, apperently its being named Versus 13 because another director within the company wanted his opposing vision to the storyline of FF13

damn that nikka won the competition before his game even dropped :pachaha:

the shyt we seen in the Versus demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the current 13's

and it aint even close :yeshrug:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
damn that nikka won the competition before his game even dropped :pachaha:

the shyt we seen in the Versus demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the current 13's

and it aint even close :yeshrug:

they gonna throw the other fakkit in the bushes once this shyt is released

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

yep, that came out a while back. This is the Kingdom Hearts creators version of the story in the XIII universe.

I want this game but man its making me extra pissed to know that this games long ass development process is holding up Kingdom Hearts 3 because they said 3 isnt dropping til this drops.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
if they keep hyping this up and its NOT at TGS...bruh, I dont even know how ima feel.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yep, that came out a while back. This is the Kingdom Hearts creators version of the story in the XIII universe.

I want this game but man its making me extra pissed to know that this games long ass development process is holding up Kingdom Hearts 3 because they said 3 isnt dropping til this drops.

this is another reason why it's gonna shyt on the 13's that are out now

KH fighting system is :ohlawd:

Nomura is gonna flex game design skills all over this FF

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm insanely annoyed that this exists and FF Versus XIII doesn't.

What happened to square?? It's like they acquire Enix and they fell off they wasting time with kh handheld games when we been waiting for 3 forever making sequels to 13 noone asked for and generally fukking up
Did all there creative people quit or something

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Unless you provide us with a Gamertag, then I have to call bullshyt.
Its well known you don't have nor never have owned an xbox.
You've lied about it a few times, but you forgot that you already said you didn't have one and felt no need to buy one
You even made a thread talking about how you was going to finally make that splurge
Anywayz, Lost Odyssey is a great game. Its what people was hoping FF would be. Tough break nikka.
I'm playing thru it right now too :win:

Lost Odyssey had the best story,

but gameplay-wise, I think dude is talking about Tales of Vesperia, in which case it shyts on a lot of RPGs.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What happened to square?? It's like they acquire Enix and they fell off they wasting time with kh handheld games when we been waiting for 3 forever making sequels to 13 noone asked for and generally fukking up
Did all there creative people quit or something

CoM, 3ds, BBs, and 358/2 days were all needed imo, they just fukked up by using handhelds instead of on ps2/ps3.

if you aint know what happened in those :ufdup: you'd be completely lost in 3

as far as FF13, they shouldn't of even humored that bullshyt ass story :pacspit:.

Versus shoulda been the only one.

and Nomura and the versus 13 team are the only competent people left at that company imo :yeshrug::win:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CoM, 3ds, BBs, and 358/2 days were all needed imo, they just fukked up by using handhelds instead of on ps2/ps3.

if you aint know what happened in those :ufdup: you'd be completely lost in 3

as far as FF13, they shouldn't of even humored that bullshyt ass story :pacspit:.

Versus shoulda been the only one.

and Nomura and the versus 13 team are the only competent people left at that company imo :yeshrug::win:
I should rephrase my statement they aren't wastes but I'm not buying a handheld for that they should do some collection for the big systems of the games . I played one for a bit on my girls brother gameboy story seemed like a continuation of kh which is cool but I want to play it on my big tv.
And what's up with a new rpg series :russ: they Just over there slacking

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I should rephrase my statement they aren't wastes but I'm not buying a handheld for that they should do some collection for the big systems of the games . I played one for a bit on my girls brother gameboy story seemed like a continuation of kh which is cool but I want to play it on my big tv

i def. feel you on not wanting to buy those other handhelds, only reason i got to play any of em was cuz i already had a psp.

i think them nikkas cuz a deal with nintendo or somethin to get them some extra money before the Wii came out cuz it never made any sense to me

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i def. feel you on not wanting to buy those other handhelds, only reason i got to play any of em was cuz i already had a psp.

i think them nikkas cuz a deal with nintendo or somethin to get them some extra money before the Wii came out cuz it never made any sense to me

Exactly that Nintendo shyt is :sadcam: do the same ps kh team develop the handheld games?
:to: that og kingdom heart commercial with simple and clean had me :gladbron: square used to make ill commercials if not for the final fantasy 7 commercial I never would of played a non Pokemon rpg . R.i.p. to squaresoft og

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
q
Exactly that Nintendo shyt is :sadcam: do the same ps kh team develop the handheld games?
:to: that og kingdom heart commercial with simple and clean had me :gladbron: square used to make ill commercials if not for the final fantasy 7 commercial I never would of played a non Pokemon rpg . R.i.p. to squaresoft og

its the same director for all of the games (and most FF games), Tetsuya Nomura, but the O.G. kh team just did kh2(and i think bbs) but they been workin on FF versus since then(Dr. Dre status :snoop:)

and yes, that commercial is the reason i ever played a game that wasn't called pokemon