So Final Fantasy Versus XIII is detox status now?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it's not out because the ff13 series isn't done yet, they were meant to compete with one another so 13-3 has to be released before versus gets put on the table

Well i think we're wrong. I researched the information and this is what i found. There is still hope. friend.

On October 10, 2012, Tetsuya Nomura stated in a interview with Dengeki PlayStation that Versus XIII was still in development, but he didn't say how far along the game has come. He stated, "Versus XIII's development is steadily continuing. All of the staff are working hard so please wait for a follow-up report soon."[55] On October 30, 2012, Julien Merceron, CTO of Square Enix, was interviewed at Paris Games Week. He was asked about the current status of Final Fantasy Versus XIII and replied with the following statement: "Yoichi Wada and I are working hard with the team making this game. The team has huge ambitions for the game and I think that the level of ambition they have is extremely complex to achieve. That said, Yoichi Wada and I will push this team as far as they can go. So we are all working very hard with this team. Frankly, I believe that the moment the game is fully unveiled to the public, people will think it was worth the wait!"[56]

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Well i think we're wrong. I researched the information and this is what i found. There is still hope. friend.

On October 10, 2012, Tetsuya Nomura stated in a interview with Dengeki PlayStation that Versus XIII was still in development, but he didn't say how far along the game has come. He stated, "Versus XIII's development is steadily continuing. All of the staff are working hard so please wait for a follow-up report soon."[55] On October 30, 2012, Julien Merceron, CTO of Square Enix, was interviewed at Paris Games Week. He was asked about the current status of Final Fantasy Versus XIII and replied with the following statement: "Yoichi Wada and I are working hard with the team making this game. The team has huge ambitions for the game and I think that the level of ambition they have is extremely complex to achieve. That said, Yoichi Wada and I will push this team as far as they can go. So we are all working very hard with this team. Frankly, I believe that the moment the game is fully unveiled to the public, people will think it was worth the wait!"[56]

yea but im saying I remember reading an insider interview (not home so I can't look it up right now) where it was stated that they couldn't decide on which story to do for ff13 so they split it into 2, the shytty 13 that has been released, and the other one that is versus 13 (both being designed by different people)

I knew they were still working on it because they can't really say a lot until this 13 is done AND if they threw it in the bushes we would've already had word that they started working on kh3 since nomura has stated that kh3 is the next project after versus

I look at it like this, this is the longest they've ever spent making a ff game, ff 7 is the second longest taking 5 years to make, this one is taking 7 plus they're using a lot of shyt from kh as far as the combat system(which is the best system I've ever seen for an rpg)

it's gonna be damn near impossible for this game to be anything short of legendary imo :yeshrug:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
they doin us like dem chinese dudes did bruce leeroy wen he was lookin for the master. square and sony sittin back laughin like dem two dudes at the entrance to the door like "oh yea, the master dont just see anybody... u gotta come back 2 see the MASTER!!!!" laughin at us like "Final Fantasy versus XIII? :heh: "

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
For the amount of time that has been spent on this project, this better be on some epic stuff. Just too many delays for this game. I expect this game to be flawless when it comes out! Haha!