So Final Fantasy Versus XIII is detox status now?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I beat final fanatasy XIIII and then copped XIII-2 and haven't even opened it. bruhs should I play it? I have infamous 2 arkaham city and that on my backlog.

hell no breh, sell/trade in that shyt with the quickness

unless you like only being able to use 2 characters the entire game :scusthov:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
SMH they should just move it over to the PS4 hardware and release that shyt as a launch game. Everyone would eat

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
xlarge.jpg

Top Stories

Full size
square enix
Jul 24, 2012 1:20 AM
13,859 153
Square Enix Confirms the Existence of Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Brian Ashcraft

The rumor, it seems, was wrong! Today, Square Enix head Yoichi Wada confirmed that he just came out of a Final Fantasy Versus XIII meeting.

According to Wada's tweet, "There's someone making a false rumor that Versus was cancelled. Haha...Just a minute ago, the regular Versus meeting ended. If you saw the presentation of the city, it'd knock you off your feet~lol"

Okay, then, let's see it!

Square Enix Confirms the Existence of Final Fantasy Versus XIII

:ahh:

dd1.gif

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:smh:just show the damn game already and none of this would be a problem. but I bet they're loving it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:smh:just show the damn game already and none of this would be a problem. but I bet they're loving it.

As far as I'm concerned the shyt is still cancelled, and if it comes out it will be hot garbage. Just like too human or duke nukem forever.

:pacspit: @ squareenix. You release final fantasy XIII, final fantasy XIII-2, Final fantasy XIV and you have the fukking BALLS to tell us that a game you announced over 5 years ago is still in development? meanwhile those IDIOTS still haven't worked up the courage to tell us that they've cancelled the PS3 versions of The last remnant and Final fantasy XIV instead they'll keep promising that shyt is coming out.

Squaenix...:ufdup:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
As far as I'm concerned the shyt is still cancelled, and if it comes out it will be hot garbage. Just like too human or duke nukem forever.

:pacspit: @ squareenix. You release final fantasy XIII, final fantasy XIII-2, Final fantasy XIV and you have the fukking BALLS to tell us that a game you announced over 5 years ago is still in development? meanwhile those IDIOTS still haven't worked up the courage to tell us that they've cancelled the PS3 versions of The last remnant and Final fantasy XIV instead they'll keep promising that shyt is coming out.

Squaenix...:ufdup:

I'm insanely annoyed that this exists and FF Versus XIII doesn't.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Hashimoto: Final Fantasy Versus XIII “turning out to be unbelievably amazing”

Comments from Final Fantasy's executive producer.

by Sal Romano [@salromano] at 09:23 AM EDT, August 24, 2012 .
FFv13-Amazing.jpg

Final Fantasy executive producer Shinji Hashimoto appeared at Ginza SWING!! in Chuo-ku, Tokyo today.

Touching briefly upon Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Hashimoto said that the project has evolved considerably, and that it is important to bring it out. It is “turning out to be unbelievably amazing,” he added.

And that’s it.

FF-Reunion » Blog Archive »

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea the other XIII's left that number tainted :scusthov:

:snoop: just remembered they're coming out with XIII-3 :why:

:pacspit: fukk these nikkas mayne

:snoop: @ the bolded