So Final Fantasy Versus XIII is detox status now?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I remember when everybody thought this was gonna be a major ps3 exclusive and this was gonna put Sony ahead of Microsoft and nintendo.

now nobody even cares about when it's coming out cause of the bad track record square enix has had this generation.

went from top ps3 exclusive to "ok ok we know it's coming out as a multi platform just release the game already!!!!" to "y'all remember final fantasy vs XIII?"

sent from my phone nikka....

was never confirmed multiplat though if it was i wouldn't be surprised though

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
this should have been the game play of the real 13

*spends 45 minutes killing rusty jelly monster with a billion hp*:aicmon:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I really believe this extra time has been spent on making an XBOX 360 version. More than likely a Wii U version too which may explain why there was a longer delay after they said we were going to hear something soon. I mean...you already know this isnt going to be PS3 exclusive after all these years. and you know the name is going to change too.

but yeah...No Kingdom Hearts 3, KH HD collection or FFvs13. :pacspit:fukk Square!

Doubt it, game will probably come out 15 years later like Duke Nukem Forever did and by that time video games would be so advanced by then that no one will probably care

:snoop:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
When will Square get their act together? Don't they realize people buy games based on gameplay and plot, not on aesthetics? Game could look like a ps2 port , I wouldn't give a damn if it was solid.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
shyt, we're still waiting on KH3... :hmm:

and that shyt aint coming out until this game is done cuz the same team is doing it :snoop:

i think its gonna be multi platform and microsoft is stallin them cuz they aint ready for that kh3 playstation exclusive throwing them in the bushes

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
squaresoft-logo.gif

This game will be out next year. Either fall or Spring. However, Square changed. I knew this would happen when they merged with Enix.

RIP Squaresoft. Square Enix can't hold a torch to Squaresoft.

Bushido Blade
Einhander
Final Fantasy VII-X
Brave Fencer Musashi
Parasite Eve
SaGa
Chrono
Kingdom Hearts
Xenogears
etc

The only quality CONSOLE games that are actual Square properties that came out are
Kingdom Hearts II

Dragon Quest VIII was good but it's mainly Enix

Crisis Core and Dissidia are great but they're PSP. Square has barely done anything beyond Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy XIII if anyone cares about that.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
:merchant: would have been if tales of abyss didn't drop :manny:

Unless you provide us with a Gamertag, then I have to call bullshyt.
Its well known you don't have nor never have owned an xbox.
You've lied about it a few times, but you forgot that you already said you didn't have one and felt no need to buy one
You even made a thread talking about how you was going to finally make that splurge
Anywayz, Lost Odyssey is a great game. Its what people was hoping FF would be. Tough break nikka.
I'm playing thru it right now too :win:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
squaresoft-logo.gif

This game will be out next year. Either fall or Spring. However, Square changed. I knew this would happen when they merged with Enix.

RIP Squaresoft. Square Enix can't hold a torch to Squaresoft.

Bushido Blade
Einhander
Final Fantasy VII-X
Brave Fencer Musashi
Parasite Eve
SaGa
Chrono
Kingdom Hearts
Xenogears
etc

The only quality CONSOLE games that are actual Square properties that came out are
Kingdom Hearts II

Dragon Quest VIII was good but it's mainly Enix

Crisis Core and Dissidia are great but they're PSP. Square has barely done anything beyond Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy XIII if anyone cares about that.

The fact that people forget to mention Vagrant Story as a great game with a great story continually saddens me.