So Final Fantasy Versus XIII is detox status now?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Unless you provide us with a Gamertag, then I have to call bullshyt.
Its well known you don't have nor never have owned an xbox.
You've lied about it a few times, but you forgot that you already said you didn't have one and felt no need to buy one
You even made a thread talking about how you was going to finally make that splurge
Anywayz, Lost Odyssey is a great game. Its what people was hoping FF would be. Tough break nikka.
I'm playing thru it right now too :win:
I never lied about not having a xbox after I sold mines when the ps3 dropped. I dropped my old gt. You on the other hand continue to bootleg or rock demos. Don't forget whatchewy did to you on sohh :snoop: . Lol @ having 5 gametag excuse :bryan:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I never lied about not having a xbox after I sold mines when the ps3 dropped. I dropped my old gt. You on the other hand continue to bootleg or rock demos. Don't forget whatchewy did to you on sohh :snoop: . Lol @ having 5 gametag excuse :bryan:

One day you will get a family of your own, then you too can have two gamertags while your son has two dads :hula:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I watched the trailer. Looks like a ton of work for the game to just be cancelled like that. fukk. Hopefully most of it will wind up reused in XV anyway. Always like the dystopian future/magic combo, one of the reasons FF7 was so good. Hate to see the series go back to some typical LOTR type fantasy crap. :scusthov:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat final fanatasy XIIII and then copped XIII-2 and haven't even opened it. bruhs should I play it? I have infamous 2 arkaham city and that on my backlog.