So Final Fantasy Versus XIII is detox status now?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so here we sit on the eve of XIII-3 getting announced and still no Versus XIII

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
q

its the same director for all of the games (and most FF games), Tetsuya Nomura, but the O.G. kh team just did kh2(and i think bbs) but they been workin on FF versus since then(Dr. Dre status :snoop:)

and yes, that commercial is the reason i ever played a game that wasn't called pokemon

Lol I started getting all RPGs after this I got burned so many times :sadcam: but I had brave fencer mushasi , xenogears etc every squaresoft advertised game any other rpg I saw which led to me getting crappy RPGs too lol it was A great time just saving up to get random games

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
XIII-3 will be officially announced in less than an hour or so in Japan or Nippon if you're a geek.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"PS3 console gen is now essentially coming to an end, and still no sign of this game. I am reserving my judgment for E3," wrote ZeroGravity347. "If this 'PS4 FF' game doesn't turn out to be Versus, then I am giving up completely. The excuses will keep on coming. Lightning Returns will be released, FF14 will be released, and they will still manage to come up with excuses on why Versus is not getting any information."
:to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

they have to release all of the ff 13 series before they put out versus because versus is another directors version of ff13, that's basically why it's called "versus" ff 13

it's not in the bushes they just gotta get this shytty 13 out the way first :snoop:

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
after 13-3 we'll get it. the kh2 team is working on it. nomura released a sketch of noctis that was like "please wait for his turn". square is an inept as fukk company right now. look at how they showed the same agni's philosophy demo at the PS conference the other day. i'm just tight that because of this, we went a whole generation without a console kh game.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
the next FF game is do or die for square enix..thats what they even said...so i think they're pulling members for versus development into the new unannounced next gen FF game so versus gonna be put on ice till square enix returns to its glory days