So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife and a bunch of other women I know can spit the Nas part word for word. So what are u saying?

Cuz they stuck in the 90s ass nikkaz like you sir. But real talk I can rap Nas part word for word like I said he’s one of my goats. I was stanning him just like I am Kendrick when he was going at it with Jay on ether. I remember almost fighting nikkaz who said take over was the better diss record than ether.

Last edited:

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the other hand, ALL of kendrick albums have the universal acclaim, which is one step above "critical acclaim".

He has the number 1 and number 2 highest rated rap albums in history :ohlawd:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only time is preventing that. Nas got 30 plus years in the game which is hard to achieve in rap.

He needs the verses as well....Nas has too many Classic verses but KDot can try to catch him

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
On the other hand, ALL of kendrick albums have the universal acclaim, which is one step above "critical acclaim".

He has the number 1 and number 2 highest rated rap albums in history :ohlawd:
Thats what cements kendrick as #1 imo, he's up there with Outkast and Scarface as far as best catalog in hip hop music,