So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
wrong...
Tpab and gkmc both had impact as in they influenced other albums.

Also impacting the genre is only 1 of the 4 criteria that make an album a classic (time, impact, influence, quality/universal acclaim). You only need to meet 1 criteria, not all 4.
If that was the case, most "classic" albums wouldn't be classic...because having an impact is one thing, but a lot of these impactful albums were objectively decent at best.
How much is that Interscope check going to be on the 15th?

Did they have you set up alts?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ok cool my shyt ranges from classic rock, 80’s new wave and R&B to cash Cobain and bay swag. Dancehall, afrobeats, techno/house, and Latin music.
Ok? U must not be familiar with my posts. nikka one of my last threads ain't have shyt to do with Hip Hop at all. It was about Jungle's Back On 74 song.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Let's do a ban bet faggit. I can bet right now 95% of ur posts and threads are Kendrick related.
Yo brodie that account is literally an alt of tehparadox he said the same shyt to me “lack of knowledge” in another thread

Nasty nasty work it’s mad Kendrick bots

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yo brodie that account is literally an alt of tehparadox he said the same shyt to me “lack of knowledge” in another thread

Nasty nasty work it’s mad Kendrick bots
I mentioned all of them faggits in my ban bet post. And I'm dead ass serious if I'm wrong I will accept a ban but if I'm right them nikkas gotta get tf off this site.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok? U must not be familiar with my posts. nikka one of my last threads ain't have shyt to do with Hip Hop at all. It was about Jungle's Back On 74 song.

Yea that’s song is shyt right around my alley. Have you heared of a dude named Lou Val?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
As overrated as an actual artist that i think he is. Hate to see cole really shooting himself in the foot

but i’m lowkey glad knowing i was always right about him.

i do wish we woulda got that battle between him & dot. it wouldve been waaay closer than that kednrick and drake for sure

No it wouldn't have :mjlol:

Cole got on that diss and said To Pimp a Butterfly was trash :what:

That shyt was so hot they released some of the throwaways and did numbers :wow:

Cole been a bytch and a lame. Glad everyone seeing him for what he is

derro13

All Star
Daps
Agreed but that didn’t move him among most people’s all-time lists. Kendrick still isn’t on Nas, Biggie, Jay Z level and won’t be.
Thats not the lists I'm seeing. I see him in every top 5.
the recent lists had him in the top 2, and nobody complained about that...they were complaining about Jay being 1 lmao

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed but that didn’t move him among most people’s all-time lists. Kendrick still isn’t on Nas, Biggie, Jay Z level and won’t be.

What you mean billboard had him at number 2 and if you ask millennials or gen Z a lot of them got him in there. I feel a lot of people that have hard time putting him in the all time list are gen x and early millennials.