So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

Daps
His albums stack up against anybody..

I don't know a whole lotta nikkas with 4 straight albums at this level.. 5 if you're counting S80

Kendrick the only one of the "big 3" that I'd say could get into goat convos..

He's got the longevity, impact, and skill..
imo, Common has 5 great albums in a row. I know people are iffy on Electric Circus but I think it's great.

idk. my "list" looks almost radically different depending on what the criteria is. If it's just catalog Kendrick is right there with the best of them to me. If it's a list including all possible variables, he's probably top 15 at the worst to me.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
A nikka can have 4 great albums. And not be better than a nikka with 3 amazing albums and one decent one. It's about how does his albums stack up to the next nikka. Not if they are good or not. Cause with that criteria. A whole lotta nikkas would be deserving of a slot. Longevity counts as well. Like I find it unfair to compare any other rapper that ain't dead to Nas and Jay. Them nikkas catalogs deep as fukk. Mix that with unreleased music, features and loosies. Add impact and skill to the fold. It's damn near impossible at this point. I always felt like "the big 3" been shoehorned into GOAT conversations because they was the best amongst alotta mediocrity. The competition level wasn't there.
Kendrick has 3 albums I'd consider classic, one I'd consider pretty good, and another that's aight. I'd put that up against anybody's catalogue