So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Views is objectively critically acclaimed. And I was saying as a rapper, Drake is critically acclaimed by people like Pharrell.
No its not lol...

views has an average score of 69/100... and publications that later revisited it gave it a lower score. That is not the definition of critical acclaim.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is THE GOAT and Kendrick ain't better than Nas at anything but changing voices. Nas wrote mad of them Will Smith hits so he ain't better than Nas at that either.

Your opinion but to me he’s better at crafting a hit and that’s fine that’s never been Nas strong point. Nas still has more impact and to me a stronger lyricist than Kendrick.

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Your opinion but to me he’s better at crafting a hit and that’s fine that’s never been Nas strong point. Nas still has more impact and to me a stronger lyricist than Kendrick.
He's def better than Nas as a songwriter, it's not even up to debate. But you're arguing with someone that doesn't even know music, and someone that just claimed Views by Drake was critically acclaimed :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Eh. Like I said. If Nas wanted to craft a hit record. He can do it. He's proven it. Matter fact Nas had the BETTER hit records. If I Ruled The World is better than every hit record Kendrick has made.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh. Like I said. If Nas wanted to craft a hit record. He can do it. He's proven it. Matter fact Nas had the BETTER hit records. If I Ruled The World is better than every hit record Kendrick has made.

nikka if I ruled the world was great because of lauryn hill let’s be honest. I’m tired of this if he wanted to shyt he been in the game for over 30 years my nikka.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He's def better than Nas as a songwriter, it's not even up to debate. But you're arguing with someone that doesn't even know music, and someone that just claimed Views by Drake was critically acclaimed :mjlol:
It is up for debate u dikkriding faggit ass cornball bot. This site needs to monitor u stupid weirdo nikkas. And I never mentioned shyt about Views at all.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
They playing not like us all on telemundo nikka also Kendrick is crazy big internationally he had the highest grossing rap tour prior to Drake and 21 savage. You can’t say he won’t have a song like that. I get it Nas is your favorite rapper. He’s one of my goats as well.
What are you even saying...Kendrick has much bigger songs, even street hits :mjlol:
And he still hold the record for best selling rap tour ever as a solo rapper

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

i could never trust the ear of anyone who puts Kendrick ahead of, let alone at the same level as Nas