So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Kendrick has people rapping word for word songs that were never released as singles :comeon:

Nas one of my favorite rappers, but Nas can't write a hit like that...and thats ok, who cares about hits lmao

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I Ruled The World was great because it was great. U acting like nikkas can't spit them verses word for word. fukk outta here.

My wife played that song not to long ago and she wasn’t spitting Nas part. She was singing her ass off to lauryn though.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
haters mad kendrick has albums at the very very top of all time lists (regardless of the musical genre we're talking about) and their favorite rapper can't do that :sas1::whoo:

Anyone even comparing Kendrick to any other mcee (past or present) that isn't Andre 3000 is a dikkrider. Dude is objectively speaking in his own league, he's a much better musician than any rapper before him. Scarface already talked about that. You can not fukk with Kendrick musically.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I'm a Drake fan. I fukks with K. Dot too. To answer your question OP, Yes! It's official and this isn't even a debate anymore.

He holds the championship belt. I don't even think Cole can fukk with Dot.

Dot completely undressed Drake on the world stage and made a hit azz song. Drake can't even reply. His career will be over. Wow

:wow:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i could never trust the ear of anyone who puts Kendrick ahead of, let alone at the same level as Nas

Play if I ruled the world today in the club against Not like us or like that I guarantee it won’t get the same reception.

derro13

All Star
Daps
Play if I ruled the world today in the club against Not like us or like that I guarantee it won’t get the same reception.
I don't even think a club wanna play If I rules the world :yeshrug:

Last time I heard it in a club, people asked the dj to change song

derro13

All Star
Daps
Only rapper I wouldn't be mad at having in front of Kendrick is Jay-Z, but thats it.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even think a club wanna play If I rules the world :yeshrug:

Last time I heard it in a club, people asked the dj to change song

Only time you hearing that is a 35 and up club if that. That’s a song you play at the beginning of the club when people are just coming in.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
> you a drake dikk rider
> you a Kendrick dikk rider

>Coli bring in Nas and Jay z for no reason and not thinking it’s dikk riding

lib123

All Star
Daps
No its not lol...

views has an average score of 69/100... and publications that later revisited it gave it a lower score. That is not the definition of critical acclaim.

I stand corrected I thought he won Grammy from Views. But still Drake has been critically acclaimed overall.