So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like after the Nas vs Jay Z beef, it depends on what you value more in a rapper. You could make argument that Kendrick (Nas) is the better rapper, but most will still say that Drake (Jay Z) makes better songs. They still all below Biggie tho, he’s the GOAT at doing both.

Kendrick is above Nas if we are talking about being able to craft hits so that’s a bad argument. Kendrick is more balanced than Nas is as an MC. I don’t think Nas has a number one hit that ever made billboard.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No

Childish Gambino

He can do everything Drake can do

But better

Rap
Freestyle
Write
Act

Plus he from ATL so he from the “culture”

Rapping is debatable if you want to bring in the ghostwriters then it’s a conversation but he don’t flow better than drake. I’ll give you everything else though. To me the true successor to Drake would have been Tory but we seen how that turned out.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Rapping is debatable if you want to bring in the ghostwriters then it’s a conversation but he don’t flow better than drake. I’ll give you everything else though. To me the true successor to Drake would have been Tory but we seen how that turned out.

I would disagree respectfully

Not only is his flow better

His abs are real

So everything…. Truth or LIE that coli loves to HIT and shyt on Drake about

Not only can’t you hit CG with it, he more than supasses Drake on the positive flipside

lib123

All Star
Daps
Kendrick is above Nas if we are talking about being able to craft hits so that’s a bad argument. Kendrick is more balanced than Nas is as an MC. I don’t think Nas has a number one hit that ever made billboard.

I'm talking about Kendrick vs Drake being viewed as top rappers being similar to how Nas vs Jay were viewed after their beef, not directly comparing Nas and Kendrick. And even if Nas doesn't have as many hits, Kendrick doesn't have a song like "If I Ruled the World" that will be an international smash 25+ years later.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about Kendrick vs Drake being viewed as top rappers being similar to how Nas vs Jay were viewed after their beef, not directly comparing Nas and Kendrick. And even if Nas doesn't have as many hits, Kendrick doesn't have a song like "If I Ruled the World" that will be an international smash 25+ years later.

You can’t say that he’s got a few up in running that could be. And let’s be real if I ruled the world reached 53 on the billboard charts and is much a highly regarded song within the hip hop community than mainstream. Humble they was playing that shyt everywhere including white radio stations. I’ve been to arenas where cacs were singing that shyt word for word and the nikka was just standing there holding the mic.

lib123

All Star
Daps
You can’t say that he’s got a few up in running that could be. And let’s be real if I ruled the world reached 53 on the billboard charts and is much a highly regarded song within the hip hop community than mainstream.

If I Ruled The World was way more mainstream popular in Europe than America, that's what I mean by international hit. That song is a big reason why Nas is still able to make a ton touring in Europe. To be fair, a big reason is because of Lauryn Hill. I doubt Kendrick will have a song like that.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I Ruled The World was way more mainstream popular in Europe than America, that's what I mean by international hit. That song is a big reason why Nas is still able to make a ton touring in Europe. To be fair, a big reason is because of Lauryn Hill. I doubt Kendrick will have a song like that.

They playing not like us all on telemundo nikka also Kendrick is crazy big internationally he had the highest grossing rap tour prior to Drake and 21 savage. You can’t say he won’t have a song like that. I get it Nas is your favorite rapper. He’s one of my goats as well.