So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was always number one to me in the generation he came from and it wasn’t even close. I prophesied what the nikka would do to drake back in 2018 when the Drake vs Kendrick thread popped off. Cole was never in the conversation to me because it always felt that Coles projects were heavily influenced from what Kendrick would drop previously. Then eventually Cole found his lane killing features.

But Kendrick killed all that big 3 talk and had them nikkaz go out sad. Drake I give props because atleast he fought it out as long as he could. Cole popped shyt then apologized after which Kendrick to me still should have slapped him around a bit after that.

Now the conversation is where is Kendrick placed in the top 5 or top 10 of all the goats. He checks all boxes now and has dismantled the theory of him not being battle tested.

Last edited:

derro13

All Star
Daps
He was always #1 based on catalog. Multiple classics.

Also the most streamed artist versus songs being released...Drake has more streams attached to his profil, but Drake has 200 more songs released and available on streaming platforms. Drake kinda have low streams considering the vast catalog he dropped.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
He was always number one to me in the generation he came from and it wasn’t even close. I prophesied what the nikka would do to drake back in 2018 when the Drake vs Kendrick thread popped off. Cole was never in the conversation to me because it always felt that Coles projects were heavily influenced from what Kendrick would drop previously. Then eventually Cole found his lane killing features.

But Kendrick killed all that big 3 talk and had them nikkaz go out sad. Drake I give props because atleast he fought it out as long as he could. Cole popped shyt then apologized after which Kendrick to me still should have slapped him around a bit after that.

Now the conversation is where is Kendrick placed in the top 5 or top 10 of all the goats. He checks all boxes now and has dismantled the theory of him not being battle tested.

Kendrick top 2 and he ain’t 2

All i’m saying

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Pandemic was 2020.

He dropped an album in 2018 and the singles lasted until 2019

Love lasted for like 3 years 😅
He didn't drop in 2018. DAMN dropped sprint 2017. Pandemic happened Spring 2020. Thats 3 years. Then he didn't drop an album until 2022. 5 years hiatus. Which is 2 years prior to now. Pandemic ain't an excuse. Nas dropped like 6 albums in the span of that time and was in his late 40s.