So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
These nikkas are bots that literally only pop out to talk about Kendrick. The nikka tried to call me a bot. So the parameters is if I'm WRONG about 95% of his posts being about Kendrick. I will take the ban. I don't know any Drake "stan" on here that literally ONLY post about Drake. Literally the whole front page is about Kendrick and Drake from the same nikkas.
@spliz stock the shelf

Your lunch break was over hours ago and you know the policy on cellphone use :ufdup:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does that really take away from the albums/songs he put out? :dahell:

Yea it kinda of does especially his shyt where he talking about Im better than these nikkaz man. Like the aggressive ones it does and that’s where it was Cole at his best. But he backed out of showing and proving. Like I would respect him if he didn’t engage and and just through a sub at Kendrick. But this nikka did a whole diss track and then got shook cuz he wasn’t built like that. Which is way more worse in my eyes nikka bowed down to the superior nikka and the nikka didn’t even say anything back to him.

Like even though Drake lost I still respect that he squared up. Even if he was taking 5 other nikkaz.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I need to separate myself to stand out
I need a better way to take your fans now
I need to kill you motherfukkers dead
Three hollow-tips aimed at your head
I'll be damned if the chopper jam now

At this point he's checked all the boxes. The rap battle W was the last one and to be honest I didn't think he'd get it; I just figured Drake would never engage. But end of the day the titans are gonna clash eventually, and Kendrick been baiting that shyt for a decade lol. I'm only gonna relate this to his era and (mainstream label) peers, specifically the "blog era" or whatever you want to call it. He's the best. He was always the best. And frankly it was never close. I don't think it's a coincidence he had the best team out of Cole and Drake either. Punch the secret MVP and mastermind behind a loooot of shyt that will never be spoken about or appreciated. Not just for Kendrick but the whole label during their run, and SZA right now. Making great albums will change your life. Making multiple great albums will make you a legend. That's been the goal since day one.

To me the only (mainstream) guys in that album conversation with Kendrick are Vince Staples and Earl. On the underground level it's Danny Brown, Roc Marciano, Spitta, and billy woods.