So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As overrated as an actual artist that i think he is. Hate to see cole really shooting himself in the foot

but i’m lowkey glad knowing i was always right about him.

i do wish we woulda got that battle between him & dot. it wouldve been waaay closer than that kednrick and drake for sure

You heard that J Cole diss,no it would not:mjlol:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
if we talking pure numbers Drake is probly still the most streamed rapper.. bots and all :wow: but Kendrick can’t be far behind for this year at least

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
"Interscope paying critics"

Then I wonder why Kendrick is the only artist from the label with universal acclaim :mjlol:
them reviewers have just more knowledge than you, deal with it. As a former music lecturer myself, I can confirm the vast majority of kendrick reviews are spot on. He has the most acclaimed albums because he has the better albums, its as simple as that.

Daps
My big 3 was always Kendrick, Vince & Danny Brown (no order).

In terms of catalog it's still that.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Get that corporate shyt outta here lol. I don't know no mellenial who has Kendrick as top 5 all time. It's almost always Nas, Biggie, Jay, Pac, Wayne be in there sometimes. Etc etc.
nikka I'm an actual factual millennial and can tell you right now that's a colossal load of bullshyt

Y'all live in an alternate reality about Kendrick

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
For real, The Coli lives in this werid alternate reality about Kendrick...it's not even the whole board but this fringe that just insists people "outside" don't care about him and it's only white liberals. that bump him...couldn't be further from the truth. Maybe listen to the people that were actual part of the young audience from 2012-17 :mjlol:

And the idea that Interscope would pay accounts to hype Kendrick up on a dying hip-hop message board that has a median age of like 40 and hasn't had open registration since two presidential terms ago is straight comedy

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikka I'm an actual factual millennial and can tell you right now that's a colossal load of bullshyt

Y'all live in an alternate reality about Kendrick
nikka no it's not. fukk is u talking bout? Alotta millenials was def putting Wayne over Kendrick. And the first 4 on that list pretty much a lock. I'm really finna be treating u nikkas on some "sometimes u gotta pop out and show nikkas.." type shyt. nikka I be outside for real. And been around alotta the nikkas yall worship on here.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
nikka no it's not. fukk is u talking bout? Alotta millenials was def putting Wayne over Kendrick. And the first 4 on that list pretty much a lock. I'm really finna be treating u nikkas on some "sometimes u gotta pop out and show nikkas.." type shyt. nikka I be outside for real. And been around alotta the nikkas yall worship on here.
I've been a millennial all my life, went to college from 2010-14 (the first stage of Kendrick's career in the mainstream) on a campus with 25,000 other millennials (in the south! with people more likely to have bird brain taste!), work with millennials, 95% of my friends are millennials, and have an older brother in the older half of millennials that grew up in the 90s.

Who do y'all think has a better perspective of how millennials feel about Kendrick :skip: