So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Kendrick has a GOAT worthy catalog of albums, if someone thinks he's the greatest of all time, that's a respectable opinion. I got Kdot in my top 6, his catalog is up there with Nas, Pac, Last, Hov, etc. Some of us may be biased since we'll hold a bias for those who we grew up on.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kendrick has a GOAT worthy catalog of albums, if someone thinks he's the greatest of all time, that's a respectable opinion. I got Kdot in my top 6, his catalog is up there with Nas, Pac, Last, Hov, etc. Some of us may be biased since we'll hold a bias for those who we grew up on.
His catalog aint fukkin wit none of them guys. Lol.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the bot work in this thread is INSANE :picard: :picard:

forum going to shyt i cant lie, and im saying this while being happy as fukk drake got bodied. if these were drake alt accounts, they wouldve been bushed by now :hubie:.

as far as the topic though, yeah he is easily. it would be a disappointment if he doesnt drop a project before the year is out though to solidify one of the strongest years for a rapper ever.

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
His catalog is better than all of them, objectively.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas may be the goat rapper, but none of these dudes see kendrick when it comes to catalog tbh
Kanye West is the only one.

its ok to enjoy another rapper's discography more on a subjective level, but they still ain't seeing kendrick quality wise

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk wit some of his joints like Another. U ever heard of Kungs?

I heard some of things from Kungs I like lullaby. I been fukking with lil Silva and Empress of when it comes to the house shyt lately.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
His catalog aint fukkin wit none of them guys. Lol.

It's subjective breh, I got him up there

Nas
Pac
Hov
ATCQ
Kast
Kendrick

Section 80, GKMC, TPAB, Untitled, DAMN are all critically acclaimed/classic albums that can go toe to toe with many legends discography. You might be in my age range and I know we'll hold a bias towards the artists we grew up on I get it. These artists were big parts of our childhood/teenage years etc. Their music raised us so I get why we hold a bias towards a new artist. Just my 2 cents though, Kendrick pen and ability to craft music is up there with them

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
His catalog is better than all of them, objectively.
I'm not gonna debate that, Nas is my GOAT, but if someone thinks Kendrick who is a talented artist is better I won't trip. There's many artists who have a GOAT body of work and Kendrick is one of them. He's in that discussion

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's subjective breh, I got him up there

Nas
Pac
Hov
ATCQ
Kast
Kendrick

Section 80, GKMC, TPAB, Untitled, DAMN are all critically acclaimed/classic albums that can go toe to toe with many legends discography. You might be in my age range and I know we'll hold a bias towards the artists we grew up on I get it. These artists were big parts of our childhood/teenage years etc. Their music raised us so I get why we hold a bias towards a new artist. Just my 2 cents though, Kendrick pen and ability to craft music is up there with them
Nas just dropped 6 AOTY contenders at the later end of his career within a span of 3 years. Kendrick got alotta catching up to do.