So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The hate J Cole is getting right now is crazy, bro is still #2 in the top 3. Kendrick just proved why he is #1 though. :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
the bot work in this thread is INSANE :picard: :picard:

forum going to shyt i cant lie, and im saying this while being happy as fukk drake got bodied. if these were drake alt accounts, they wouldve been bushed by now :hubie:.

as far as the topic though, yeah he is easily. it would be a disappointment if he doesnt drop a project before the year is out though to solidify one of the strongest years for a rapper ever.
Forum is OD trash right now.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bet. @FreshAIG @CHICAGO @hex @TEKBEATZ let's ban bet. Let's bet if 95% of this guy's post is Kendrick or Drake related. If I'm wrong. Ban me from this shyt. Son tried to call ME a bot. And to make this interesting. Let's extend this to @Nuuko @Revolutionary @tehparadox as well.

He would have to agree to a ban bet and I'm not even sure what the parameters would be.

That you or him talk about Drake/Kendrick more? It's obviously him.

I doubt these guys are paid to stan Kendrick, some of these accounts are 10+ years old. Not saying it's impossible but they're probably alts of pre-existing accounts.

In any case just put them on ignore. Houston ain't gonna ban them solely because they stan Kendrick. This board is full of people that stan Drake, and not a single one of them has been banned.

Fred.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nas just dropped 6 AOTY contenders at the later end of his career within a span of 3 years. Kendrick got alotta catching up to do.

Bro I think Nas is the GOAT, I was raised on his music like most of us in the 33 and up age range. Kendrick has arguably 5 classic albums to many, people put Biggie as the GOAT with way less music

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hate J Cole is getting right now is crazy, bro is still #2 in the top 3. Kendrick just proved why he is #1 though. :manny:

Cole is not even in the top 10 all time for the shyt he pulled. He still nice on the mic though. But far from goat.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And I don't understand the whole Nas angle in this thread.

You can't compare their success because the prime of Nas' career was before the internet. It would literally be impossible for Nas to have a song like "Not Like Us" during his run because the viral aspect did not exist. Nor did other factors like playing rap songs (unless they were cross over hits) at sporting events, or at a Japanese mall, or any of the random sh*t that has contributed to that song, or Kendrick/Drake's career as a whole. Hip-hop was nowhere near as mainstream as it is now, back then.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
He would have to agree to a ban bet and I'm not even sure what the parameters would be.

That you or him talk about Drake/Kendrick more? It's obviously him.

I doubt these guys are paid to stan Kendrick, some of these accounts are 10+ years old. Not saying it's impossible but they're probably alts of pre-existing accounts.

In any case just put them on ignore. Houston ain't gonna ban them solely because they stan Kendrick. This board is full of people that stan Drake, and not a single one of them has been banned.

Fred.
These nikkas are bots that literally only pop out to talk about Kendrick. The nikka tried to call me a bot. So the parameters is if I'm WRONG about 95% of his posts being about Kendrick. I will take the ban. I don't know any Drake "stan" on here that literally ONLY post about Drake. Literally the whole front page is about Kendrick and Drake from the same nikkas.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
And I don't understand the whole Nas angle in this thread.

You can't compare their success because the prime of Nas' career was before the internet. It would literally be impossible for Nas to have a song like "Not Like Us" during his run because the viral aspect did not exist. Nor did other factors like playing rap songs (unless they were cross over hits) at sporting events, or at a Japanese mall, or any of the random sh*t that has contributed to that song, or Kendrick/Drake's career as a whole. Hip-hop was nowhere near as mainstream as it is now, back then.

Fred.
It's just trendy shyt. shyt didn't go viral like they do now cause so many outsiders weren't involved. On the flipside. Hip hop sold way more then than now. Music in general really.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's just trendy shyt. shyt didn't go viral like they do now cause so many outsiders weren't involved. On the flipside. Hip hop sold way more then than now. Music in general really.

I'm saying not as many outsiders were involved because there was no internet. You actually had to seek out an artist like Nas. You wasn't shopping at Safeway and a Nas song came on. Meanwhile people can accidentally hear a new Drake or Kendrick song just by being out some where.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I'm saying not as many outsiders were involved because there was no internet. You actually had to seek out an artist like Nas. You wasn't shopping at Safeway and a Nas song came on. Meanwhile people can accidentally hear a new Drake or Kendrick song just by being out some where.

Fred.
Yeah trendy shyt.