So does this mean Kendrick Lamar is officially the number one rapper right now???

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
thats-why-hes-the-goat-mvp.gif
:blessed:Kendrick GOATED

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What you mean billboard had him at number 2 and if you ask millennials or gen Z a lot of them got him in there. I feel a lot of people that have hard time putting him in the all time list are gen x and early millennials.
Get that corporate shyt outta here lol. I don't know no mellenial who has Kendrick as top 5 all time. It's almost always Nas, Biggie, Jay, Pac, Wayne be in there sometimes. Etc etc.

derro13

All Star
Daps
what? Tpab is vastly considered as one of the very, very best albums in music history, in any genre. That shyt also influenced Davie Bowie, Prince, Chuck D, herbie Hancock (and many more) last albums

Gkmc changed the standard for this generation and is now the longest charting rap album ever. It also had massive influence on modern rap albums.

I can go on and on.

Like Common said, Kendrick has 4 classics and you can argue nobody ever reached that number.
Kendrick really influenced the goat artists with a 2015 album :blessed:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get that corporate shyt outta here lol. I don't know no mellenial who has Kendrick as top 5 all time. It's almost always Nas, Biggie, Jay, Pac, Wayne be in there sometimes. Etc etc.

For all the so called millennials that you know I bet I know some that would put him in the top 5 especially the ones from the 90’s. Kendrick get love from the late 80s group. You call it corporate but what metrics are we judging shyt clearly Kendrick has the acclaim you can talk all that shyt about oh nikkaz ain’t feeling him have you ever been to any of his shows? You got literally people singing his shyt word for word.

Last edited:

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Tpab is legitimately the only, I repeat, the ONLY rap album with a flawless musical composition. It's being praised as such, and for legitimate reasons :yeshrug:

You can't find a single musical flaw on that album.