So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
> fans chant we want Cody
> Rock spent most of his promo shytting in Cody and his fans

> tsc brehs says Cody storyline is second now

??????

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
The Rock and his dad had a strained relationship at certain points, but those are both Black men.
By that measure, you keep dogging Big Swole for no reason, does that mean that you're not Black?
:jbhmm:
I been on swole azz every since she got fired and played the race card and haven't got a job since trying to throw shade at Jade :ufdup:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I been on swole azz every since she got fired and played the race card and haven't got a job since trying to throw shade at Jade :ufdup:
Damn, she’s really only wrestled 10 matches since her last AEW match. And she hasn’t wrestled a single match since August 2022

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I really hate that I have to wait for Rock and Roman AGAIN, but I feel like this pivot into heel Rock is money so I’m here for it. If we don’t get Rock/Roman by next mania tho, just cancel that shyt altogether man. By the time we finally get it, Rock gon be 60

(I’m exaggerating, homie only 51 but still!)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
There was no playing the race card. Swole was discriminated against, and we in the Black delegation stand with her. You should, too.

As far as the bolded, you may want to check your sources. Big Swole has publicly praised Jade Cargill:

Swole also congratulated Jade when she won the TBS title:

...which was a very classy move from Swole because Jade was one of the people who liked/RT'ed Tony Khan's racially insensitive tweet about Big Swole:

You might want to go revisit why you're holding a grudge against Big Swole when she's literally the opposite of everything that you just wrote about her.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I doubt that @avon barksdale dude is Black. He's the AEW version of that loser @Max.

4cotc3u5.jpg

I don't trust people talking that "race card" bullshyt and calling Black people "dark eyed monkeys."

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Whichever route they decide to go, one thing's for sure is that this year's Men's Rumble was a waste. The guy who won it B2B is about to go 0-2 at Mania :mjlol:

fukk, I feel so bad for LA Knight. They could've atleast gave him the MITB briefcase