So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
No Rollie why didn't she tell her truth when she was getting a check from racist Tony...it only happened when she got fired and couldn't get a job
Also, Idk why you so focused on the racist part, especially since she didnt call TK racist. Her main focus was how women were treated.
Also AEW did have a diversity issue at the time.

And what mortal Kombat or whatever profile is you neckband :scust:
So you admit you jsut a Khan dikkrider? Ok.

Question, are you black? :jbhmm:
If you are, sad that a black dude would defend Khan from Swole like this and shyt on her for aew stan shyt. :mjpls:
If you are black you must be like the self hating Jason Whitlock type :mjpls:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Swole isn't the first person to tell what happens behind the scenes after she left a job, and she won't be the last. That happens all the time. So what? Is that really a valid reason to ride so hard for a Paki at the expense of a Black woman? You're that much of a fan of the company that you'll put fandom ahead of standing on code with a sister?
So why didn't Sasha go back to papa triple h if they so wakanda? I understand Naomi her husband is there and won't win another title

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The Rock and his dad had a strained relationship at certain points, but those are both Black men.
By that measure, you keep dogging Big Swole for no reason, does that mean that you're not Black?
:jbhmm:

I been on swole azz every since she got fired and played the race card and haven't got a job since trying to throw shade at Jade :ufdup:
I see rollie asked you the same thing earlier and you ignored the question while addressing the rest of the post. So I guess that means you arent Black?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
So why didn't Sasha go back to papa triple h if they so wakanda? I understand Naomi her husband is there and won't win another title
Nope, no goalpost moving & no whataboutism. The only question is why you are deadset on crapping on a Black woman during this holy month of February. I expect that from the mayo monkeys who went on an anti-Swole campaign once she left AEW; but that's not suitable behavior for a melanated man such as yourself, Bro. Barksdale.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Nope, no goalpost moving & no whataboutism. The only question is why you are deadset on crapping on a Black woman during this holy month of February. I expect that from the mayo monkeys who went on an anti-Swole campaign once she left AEW; but that's not suitable behavior for a melanated man such as yourself, Bro. Barksdale.
I told you she wanted to be jade and jade is my baby...if you don't believe me go in her thread on here and I bet most of my post is from me before she went to WWe..
She hated jade because she wanted jade spot. It's a post on here where everything went down and I'm defending jade in the post

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I told you she wanted to be jade and jade is my baby...if you don't believe me go in her thread on here and I bet most of my post is from me before she went to WWe..
She hated jade because she wanted jade spot. It's a post on here where everything went down and I'm defending jade in the post
You say you doing all this to defend jade, yet most your posts have been shytting on Swole for saying AEW had a diversity(specifically black) problem.
Makes no sense.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Now we're getting somewhere. You hate Swole because you think she somehow slighted your wrestling crush. That's interesting.
However, Swole has been publicly supportive of Jade and many other Black women in the wrestling business. You can see evidence of that in the examples I posted on Saturday. In fact, Big Swole and Jade took recent pictures together at the premier party for Bianca's & Tez's new reality show. They both looked happy and beautiful, and there wasn't a hint of animosity between them.

Since Swole left AEW, I haven't seen, read, or heard about her disrespecting ANY Black women in the wrestling business. She's on code. She always has been. Swole didn't even attack the Pakis that she used to work for, even when she had every right to clap back. She kept it classy. The only time that Swole (and Cedric, S/O to that brother) turned up is when bitter AEW fans started attacking her innocent child.

Swole never attacked any Black women; and you shouldn't either, especially for a nonexistent, imaginary reason. Attacking your sister on behalf of some Pakistanis is bad. Attacking your sister because you erroneously believe that she attacked your happily married crush who couldn't point you out of a police lineup is a bridge too far. That's not healthy, Bro. Barksdale.