So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I doubt that @avon barksdale dude is Black. He's the AEW version of that loser @Max.

4cotc3u5.jpg

I don't trust people talking that "race card" bullshyt and calling Black people "dark eyed monkeys."
Yeah okay "Alan" that was what Rick Ross called him during the beef...get off my nuts "Alan"

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That's why I always keep her name alive because she was hating on Jade and wanted her place and can't even get another gig because she was horrible wrestler
Again, where? I just showed you where that was a lie (here's the evidence again since you apparently missed it)
There was no playing the race card. Swole was discriminated against, and we in the Black delegation stand with her. You should, too.

As far as the bolded, you may want to check your sources. Big Swole has publicly praised Jade Cargill:

Swole also congratulated Jade when she won the TBS title:

...which was a very classy move from Swole because Jade was one of the people who liked/RT'ed Tony Khan's racially insensitive tweet about Big Swole:

You might want to go revisit why you're holding a grudge against Big Swole when she's literally the opposite of everything that you just wrote about her.

Also, here's where Big Swole defended Bianca Belair against Madi Wresnkowski:

Swole is solid, and she's on code. There is nothing anywhere to support the lie that you keep telling about her. I get it, you're still mad because Swole spoke out against AEW & Tony Khan, but don't just make up a reason to hate on that sister. Direct that hatred at somebody who actually deserves it.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Again, where? I just showed you where that was a lie (here's the evidence again since you apparently missed it)

Also, here's where Big Swole defended Bianca Belair against Madi Wresnkowski:

Swole is solid, and she's on code. There is nothing anywhere to support the lie that you keep telling about her. I get it, you're still mad because Swole spoke out against AEW & Tony Khan, but don't just make up a reason to hate on that sister. Direct that hatred at somebody who actually deserves it.

Rollie you need to quit talking to decon frye and tell me why she haven't been in WWe,tna or the other wrestling company's since she felt she was so top notch

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Rollie you need to quit talking to decon frye and tell me why she haven't been in WWe,tna or the other wrestling company's since she felt she was so top notch
It's the exact same reason that I gave you in the ASÉ thread. You saw the reason on Friday:

all these wrestling companies and big swole still doesn't have a job after running her muth :mjlol:

Big Swole has health problems, so she's focusing on that. But why go into a thread about a Black wrestling promotion to diss a Black woman...during Black History Month?
:mindblown:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Is nikkas still mad at swole that she was telling truth about the shytty stuff AEW was doin? :dahell:
She did nothing wrong saying what she said. How they treated the women's divison was trash and still is.
Khan was trash for taking shots at Swole.
Lio also a real nikka for being one of the few to stick up for Swole even though he was signed to AEW.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Is nikkas still mad at swole that she was telling truth about the shytty stuff AEW was doin? :dahell:
She did nothing wrong saying what she said. How they treated the women's divison was trash and still is.
Khan was trash for taking shots at Swole.
Lio also a real nikka for being one of the few to stick up for Swole even though he was signed to AEW.
So where is the black champs since triple k took over? Aew about to have a black world champ and Tony build a black female everyone is 😛😛 on in the rumble :camby:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Big Swole also wrestled Trish Adora & worked with Faye Jackson after she left AEW. What's.your point? That doesn't mean that her Chrohn's disease is suddenly gone.
A Black woman who is not physically able to work a full-time schedule, but still pursues her passion is something to be celebrated and commended. It's weird that you keep attacking that same Black woman just because she told her truth.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Big Swole also wrestled Trish Adora & worked with Faye Jackson after she left AEW. What's.your point? That doesn't mean that her Chrohn's disease is suddenly gone.
A Black woman who is not physically able to work a full-time schedule, but still pursues her passion is something to be celebrated and commended. It's weird that you keep attacking that same Black woman just because she told her truth.
No Rollie why didn't she tell her truth when she was getting a check from racist Tony...it only happened when she got fired and couldn't get a job

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So where is the black champs since triple k took over? Aew about to have a black world champ and Tony build a black female everyone is 😛😛 on in the rumble
This is why you look like an idiot when you try to deflect and resort to the tribalism bullshyt instead of answering the shyt direct.
I dont even watch WWE like that. Last time I checked out a live/recent match was the ending of the royal rumble.
If anything I was more AEW.
So wtf does triple h's booking have to do with me saying Swole was right?

This(along with you trying to shyt on swole) tells me you one of them delusional AEW stans that thinks Khan can do no wrong and turn on any wrestler that isnt with AEW anymore. Stans like you are whats wrong with IWC now :mjlol:
Which ones of these is you?
Fqf1WQ1.gif
IJ6cfkv.gif

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
This is why you look like an idiot when you try to deflect and resort to the tribalism bullshyt instead of answering the shyt direct.
I dont even watch WWE like that. Last time I checked out a live/recent match was the ending of the royal rumble.
If anything I was more AEW.
So wtf does triple h's booking have to do with me saying Swole was right?

This(along with you trying to shyt on swole) tells me you one of them delusional AEW stans that thinks Khan can do no wrong and turn on any wrestler that isnt with AEW anymore. Stans like you are whats wrong with IWC now :mjlol:
Which ones of these is you?
Fqf1WQ1.gif
IJ6cfkv.gif
And what mortal Kombat or whatever profile is you neckband :scust:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
No Rollie why didn't she tell her truth when she was getting a check from racist Tony...it only happened when she got fired and couldn't get a job
Swole isn't the first person to tell what happens behind the scenes after she left a job, and she won't be the last. That happens all the time. So what? Is that really a valid reason to ride so hard for a Paki at the expense of a Black woman? You're that much of a fan of the company that you'll put fandom ahead of standing on code with a sister?