So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Now we're getting somewhere. You hate Swole because you think she somehow slighted your wrestling crush. That's interesting.
However, Swole has been publicly supportive of Jade and many other Black women in the wrestling business. You can see evidence of that in the examples I posted on Saturday. In fact, Big Swole and Jade took recent pictures together at the premier party for Bianca's & Tez's new reality show. They both looked happy and beautiful, and there wasn't a hint of animosity between them.

Since Swole left AEW, I haven't seen, read, or heard about her disrespecting ANY Black women in the wrestling business. She's on code. She always has been. Swole didn't even attack the Pakis that she used to work for, even when she had every right to clap back. She kept it classy. The only time that Swole (and Cedric, S/O to that brother) turned up is when bitter AEW fans started attacking her innocent child.

Swole never attacked any Black women; and you shouldn't either, especially for a nonexistent, imaginary reason. Attacking your sister on behalf of some Pakistanis is bad. Attacking your sister because you erroneously believe that she attacked your happily married crush who couldn't point you out of a police lineup is a bridge too far. That's not healthy, Bro. Barksdale.
I don't hate nobody brother Rollie I just call out the truth...like I said why didn't she call this out when she was working for this racist not pushing black people?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I love when a thread backfires
hhh.png
:umad:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I answer for you she was getting a check...but when the well ran dry now everything is racist. You know what I'm saying but keep playing dumb :pachaha:
I don't think that's correct; but even if that's the case, that's still not a reason to side with the other man over my brother man...or my sister. There's no excuse for being off-code.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
which was a very classy move from Swole because Jade was one of the people who liked/RT'ed Tony Khan's racially insensitive tweet about Big Swole:
It’s really corny how TK forces his staff to mass flood/RT pro-AEW tweets whenever they face public backlash. Is he threatening their jobs each time they get negative press? :gucci:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I don't think that's correct; but even if that's the case, that's still not a reason to side with the other man over my brother man...or my sister. There's no excuse for being off-code.
So why do you love WWe so much when the head of charge doesn't like black people but you so call go hard for us :sas1:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
It’s really corny how TK forces his staff to mass flood/RT pro-AEW tweets whenever they face public backlash. Is he threatening their jobs each time they get negative press? :gucci:
You know, I don't think Tony threatens the wrestlers. If I had to guess, I think Tony probably pays them extra or gives them gifts for going into PR mode.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
So why do you love WWe so much when the head of charge doesn't like black people but you so call go hard for us :sas1:
I love all wrestling. I like WWE because I'm a shareholder and I've received consistent quarterly dividends. I wouldn't say that I LOVE any particular company, though.
I hope that answered your question, your wording made your question a bit difficult to understand.
Also, what does any other company have to do with you constantly attacking Big Swole? Let's keep the goalposts where they are.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I love all wrestling. I like WWE because I'm a shareholder and I've received consistent quarterly dividends. I wouldn't say that I LOVE any particular company, though.
I hope that answered your question, your wording made your question a bit difficult to understand.
Also, what does any other company have to do with you constantly attacking Big Swole? Let's keep the goalposts where they are.
You shyt on aew I see the the slight hate every week but I don't have the time to go back and re track every diss... but the same company you love I can prove racism in it like your girl

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You shyt on aew I see the the slight hate every week but I don't have the time to go back and re track every diss... but the same company you love I can prove racism in it like your girl
You should never take someone's opinions about something that you don't own so personally. Again, that's not healthy.
And also once again, we're going to keep the goalposts right where they are. You keep trying to turn your anti-Black comments about Big Swole into a company war. This ain't that.