So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Jacob Fatu & Trinity Fatu were acknowledged in that Bloodline family tree chart.
:lupe:

I gotta give it to WWE (and Rock) for not only acknowledging the fan backlash but LEANING into it and pivoting into a different direction that keeps things interesting for the coming months.

The fact they pretty much announced the WM main event and planted seeds for the Elimination Chamber main event with Cody/Seth facing Rock/Roman is :obama:

This also the beginning stages of Roman turning face and most likely facing off against a heel Rock at Summerslam or next years WM.

Gotta give it to Dwayne for reading the room, recognizing that he fukked up and was willing to go a different direction. Now EVERYBODY is gonna get paid and look like a million bucks.

He is still the People’s Champion :salute:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I gotta give it to WWE (and Rock) for not only acknowledging the fan backlash but LEANING into it and pivoting into a different direction that keeps things interesting for the coming months.

The fact they pretty much announced the WM main event and planted seeds for the Elimination Chamber main event with Cody/Seth facing Rock/Roman is :obama:

This also the beginning stages of Roman turning face and most likely facing off against a heel Rock at Summerslam or next years WM.

Gotta give it to Dwayne for reading the room, recognizing that he fukked up and was willing to go a different direction. Now EVERYBODY is gonna get paid and look like a million bucks.

He is still the People’s Champion :salute:
Vince would have ignored everything :wow:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Vince would have ignored everything :wow:
He would've been jobbing out Cody weeks in advance once he got the greenlight that Rock was coming :pachaha:

"Cody Rhodes vs Logan Paul, there's your story pal
G5EpwX1.png
"

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
He would've been jobbing out Cody weeks in advance once he got the greenlight that Rock was coming :pachaha:

"Cody Rhodes vs Logan Paul, there's your story pal
G5EpwX1.png
"

"So, Vince, WrestleMania XL......what do you want to talk about?"

"GODDAMMIT, YOU'RE GONNA BE LOOKING UP AT THE LIGHTS, PAL! NOW PASS ME THAT RANDY ORTON, DAMMIT!"

"At least I'm not Stardust again. :sadcam: "

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The Rock is definitely gonna screw Roman.
There’s a few ways it can go down if they still wanna do Roman/Rock. If Rock turns heel, have Roman lose clean at Mania. Rock will be on some “you let the family down.”

If Rock is a face, just have Roman turn on him after the match. Out of frustration and how Rock “stole his spotlight.”

There’s quite a few ways to book Roman/Rock and/or Rock/Cody. All this shyt may have been a good thing for creative. :heh:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
The Rock is definitely gonna screw Roman.

100%,

Think he doesn't attack Roman directly but probably prevents Solo/Jimmy interfering in the match.

Loses title at Mania.
Faces Rock for Head Of The Table Status at Summer Slam and loses.

Roman Disappears for a couple of months and licks his wounds.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Night One: Roman vs. Cody with Rock in Roman's corner as a Bloodline member. At some point during the match, Jimmy and/or Solo interfere when Cody has it won, just like last year. However, Rock reveals he's not on Roman's side and prevents the Bloodline from costing Cody the title again. Roman is completely thrown off by this and gets hit with Cross Rhodes. Cody wins the title, finishes the story, and Rock raises his hand in victory.

Night Two: Roman vs. Rock for the title of Tribal Chief and Head of the Table. Don't know how long this match will be, but maybe you could make it a street fight or Last Man Standing. That way, Rock doesn't have to do a straight up wrestling match. You can have all the interference and fukkery you want. Plus, by the time you get here, it's going to be a personal, emotional feud. Roman could win, but I think Rock goes over. WrestleMania XL should be about Roman's destruction after so many years of being dominant.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Night One: Roman vs. Cody with Rock in Roman's corner as a Bloodline member. At some point during the match, Jimmy and/or Solo interfere when Cody has it won, just like last year. However, Rock reveals he's not on Roman's side and prevents the Bloodline from costing Cody the title again. Roman is completely thrown off by this and gets hit with Cross Rhodes. Cody wins the title, finishes the story, and Rock raises his hand in victory.

Night Two: Roman vs. Rock for the title of Tribal Chief and Head of the Table. Don't know how long this match will be, but maybe you could make it a street fight or Last Man Standing. That way, Rock doesn't have to do a straight up wrestling match. You can have all the interference and fukkery you want. Plus, by the time you get here, it's going to be a personal, emotional feud. Roman could win, but I think Rock goes over. WrestleMania XL should be about Roman's destruction after so many years of being dominant.
Pretty much this...that whisper in the ear last week is going to have something to do with them setting up Roman