So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The above post is so spot on. A grown ass man calls outta work to drive to butt fukk mizzuo to boo rocky and cheer choady who doesn't know he exists...

I hate Cody with a passion but I wanted to see him win over reigns.

Now I'd prefer rock just to clown these marks
lol I don't feel that way about it :whoa:

But this guy sounds insane

I didn't realize Cody had such insane fans

I still want him to win the belt tho :russ:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Ava has deleted her Twitter account shortly after noting that she received death threats over The Rock’s return. The NXT GM had noted on her Twitter account that she had received death threats over her father’s return to WWE TV for what looks to be a match with Roman Reigns at WrestleMania.

:mindblown:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
the best pivot would simply be to do Cody/Roman 2 with Rock as special guest referee. Any other scenarios are overbooking a well received and simple story. Rock/Roman can happen at WM41.

logical and predictable booking is fine if the fans support it. like why risk yourself getting booed and derailing an anticipated rematch (the biggest match possible between two current talent) with a dream match fans also want but not at the expense of this one? rock and his team completely misread the fans here.
Booking misread it. Rock didn't misread shyt. You heard the Rock reaction to a Roman match not even 5 weeks ago.

Btw..all this Bryan Alvarez theories...Russo.
BISCHOFF podcasts. They need situations like these to speculate off of because they don't know wtf they are talking. They damn sure aren't in the Rock's camp or know his business. Lol.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw a post on reddit that 50% of the top selling shirts this week at WWE are all Cody Rhodes shirts.

I didn't think it but checked and its top 1-3 8, and 9 with mostly CM Punk then Rock and Jey sprinkled in between.

People are mad.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A lot of people questioned that decision not to pull the trigger.
I've only been back watching wrestling for a year but in this past year I've noticed WWE has a problem finishing stories(:mjlol:) They keep kicking the can down the road with too many storylines and everything ends up at these jumbled forks in the road

Ruined the Bloodline story, a story that nikkas arguably call the GOAT. Let it drag on too long without any solid plans for resolution. Now you have Jey Uso in midcard limbo, and I don't even know or give a fukk what Sami Zayne is doing right now:mjlol: Jimmy making villian faces, and they fed Cena to Solo but nothing's come out of it so far

Got cold feet with Cody last Mania, which ended up with a year of Cody doing busy assignments to prep for this coming Mania and we see how that's going:mjlol:

Gunther been long overdue to move up past that IC title but he's been running in place

They still don't know what to do with LA Knight because he wasn't supposed to be as over as he is but willed that shyt into existence:mjlol:

I can go on and on. These stories get hot and wwe gets so excited about them being hot and milking the heat, but never have any plans for when the inevitable cool down happens. Then you end up with all these convoluted, awkward runs.

Then here comes Rock making all that bad shyt 10x worse with no fukks given:dead:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that Roman didn’t even wrestle another match for 2 months after that one and didn’t defend the belt until 4 months later at summerslam should prove that point. Then he went another 2-3 months after that without wrestling a single match. Then he didn’t work another match until the rumble :stopitslime:. 5 matches and 3 title defenses in the last 10 months. They had to bring back a whole extra world title because they realized “hey maybe letting this guy go on vacation all year while he’s the champ and leaving both shows without a world title picture is a bad idea since it leaves the audience with little reason to watch the show since there’s nothing any of these matches on tv can build towards”. Raw in 2022 spent its last 8 months with the US title as the only belt for the men to compete over :dead:
Can someone explain this to me?

Why is Roman able to have so much time off?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it desperation booking to have a guy that's arguably the most over in the company, IIRC has worked the most shows since joining, won the rumble twice with a storyline that's been going on more about 2 years clearly leading him to a victory at WM "desperation booking" :dahell:

GE53pmZbUAAPRk3.jpg:large

This was a week ago.

He's pointing at Roman.

Desperation booking is whatever the hell they're about to do to try to make sense of Cody giving up his WM spot to the Rock.
Nikkas lying to themselves trying to make this shyt make sense:mjlol: twisting their brains into all kind of knots to justify this bullshyt Rock caused

Seth begging Cody to take his belt some of the most awkward shyt I've ever seen and nikkas looking at that shyt with a straight face trying to act like it ain't retarded:dead:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I've only been back watching wrestling for a year but in this past year I've noticed WWE has a problem finishing stories(:mjlol:) They keep kicking the can down the road with too many storylines and everything ends up at these jumbled forks in the road

Ruined the Bloodline story, a story that nikkas arguably call the GOAT. Let it drag on too long without any solid plans for resolution. Now you have Jey Uso in midcard limbo, and I don't even know or give a fukk what Sami Zayne is doing right now:mjlol: Jimmy making villian faces, and they fed Cena to Solo but nothing's come out of it so far

Got cold feet with Cody last Mania, which ended up with a year of Cody doing busy assignments to prep for this coming Mania and we see how that's going:mjlol:

Gunther been long overdue to move up past that IC title but he's been running in place

They still don't know what to do with LA Knight because he wasn't supposed to be as over as he is but willed that shyt into existence:mjlol:

I can go on and on. These stories get hot and wwe gets so excited about them being hot and milking the heat, but never have any plans for when the inevitable cool down happens. Then you end up with all these convoluted, awkward runs.

The here comes Rock making all that bad shyt 10x worse with no fukks given:dead:

The state of Huntz booking :wow:

Hicklebottom would allow Cody to finish his story with a feathered pen :ehh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
this is so hilarious. I am a big wrestling and Cody fan but this caller XD some of these people are off the rails.
This guy drove 800 miles, he sounds like one of those not my president dudes

lol

People are acting like Cody got pushed down the stairs.

I am mad over how this Cody situation is being handled if he's being thrown in the bushes but this is so funny to me - the anger in this guy's voice. Bully Ray's reaction :russ:
:dead:

This is how I picture about 95% of the fake outrage nexkbeards to sound like. This is the biggest over reaction in wrestling history. At this point I hope they go through as planned so I can watch all these clowns that spent $1,000 on WM tickets and pay $10 a month on peacock just boo a storyline and then still watch every week

This is what happens when you let people think their opinions matter

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The here comes Rock making all that bad shyt 10x worse with no fukks given:dead:
A lot of it starts with their refusal to pull the trigger on someone beating Roman. They spent a long time not building any faces up because the only match they wanted was Roman vs Rock specifically with the belt on the line so instead of Jey vs Roman like we should’ve had at wrestlemania 38, we got another match with Brock. They moved Gunther to raw in part because they couldn’t move him up on smackdown since Roman was there as the top heel even though he’s never there. A lot of these guys could’ve moved into the main event picture but can’t because we’ve still got Roman holding the belt even as he’s showing up less and less, which means the bloodline angle can’t continue either since he’s as the center of it. This leaves everyone treading water until they pull the trigger on someone beating Roman.

My best guess is they don’t want Roman dropping the belt until he defends it against the rock and they know there’s not enough people for him to face if he’s there every week and defending it every month without the crowd getting bored and his heat turning back into 2015-19 big dog era heat so they let him go on vacation with the belt now.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

A lot of it starts with their refusal to pull the trigger on someone beating Roman. They spent a long time not building any faces up because the only match they wanted was Roman vs Rock specifically with the belt on the line so instead of Jey vs Roman like we should’ve had at wrestlemania 38, we got another match with Brock. They moved Gunther to raw in part because they couldn’t move him up on smackdown since Roman was there as the top heel even though he’s never there. A lot of these guys could’ve moved into the main event picture but can’t because we’ve still got Roman holding the belt even as he’s showing up less and less, which means the bloodline angle can’t continue either since he’s as the center of it. This leaves everyone treading water until they pull the trigger on someone beating Roman.

My best guess is they don’t want to have him drop the belt until he defends it against the rock and since that hasn’t happened and they ran out of new people for him to wrestle by 2021, they decided to let him go on vacation several times a year with the belt instead of risking the fans getting bored with him holding it this long and beating the same people over & over and risking his heat turning back into 2015-19 big dog era heat.