So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's not how I saw it, it's how it looks. The only fans who said he was "damn sure doing it this year" are the delusional ones who dont use logic.
You dont have Cody win and point at Roman if Rock vs Roman was already planned.
You dont have Cody just "step aside" that way because it makes him look horrible.
That was later. Rock teased it...everyone thought the Rock pop up at the Rumble and the Rebel was thr favorite to win since Cody already won last year..common sense made it seem like he get the Elimination Chamber route to Reigns if Rock couldn't work the match.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Miss out on a once in a lifetime match because a match you saw last year isn't happening again, brehs.

:mjlol:

I said this the other day. Folks was amped AF for that rematch. More than I realized.

I want Cody to be champ but I was not pumped about it happening so predictably and formulaic.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Well said. They fukked up so now they gotta tuck their tails between their legs and unfortunately Hunter has to clean the entire shyt stains :mjlol:

"You see! That's why you gotta let it play out" :mjlol:

And can we let this narrative go away that just because Punk got injured that somehow that correlates to the Rock wanting a match now? What the fukk does Rock have to do with Seth vs Punk? I know punk gotta be mad knowing his injury is being thrown around as the excuse to change Cody vs Rhodes. And it seems like TKO & Rock's camp are leaking information to blame each other for that awful booking decision.
it’s funny how these dummies think it all started as a work. There’s no reason to get Cody more over when he’s already over. Not just that, but we already know how Rock moves and he’s not gonna take a backseat to the biggest show they have. :dahell:

“Hey, Dwayne, we wanna make Cody more over than he is. Can we use you to get heat? Sure, we don’t know if it’ll work, but let’s try it!”

No fukkin way was this the plan. :dead: