So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This right here. The more i keep looking at his IG story, the more he keeps doubling down :ohhh:

And part of me really feels he lacks that much awareness that he is going to still try to spin this to get people to cheer him. I’m REALLY curious to see how he handles this.

And even if Roman ends up working 2 nights. I’m more then positive Rock is going to want to close night 2 :pachaha:

I honestly feel reality is going to hit him during that press conference when he hears “Rocky Sucks!”

Knowing his ass he gonna laugh and go “LOVE THE PASSION!” and point at his skin showing the goosebumps :russ:
You see it. Complete lack of self awareness

That's why the "See? It was always a work" nikkas baffle me because Rock has been showing this outsized lack of self awareness for years now. It's what's led him right back to the WWE in a desperation play for his ego

We've seen how this nikka acts when one of his movies flops. We've seen how he acts when he gets exposed for trying to steal a franchise from someone that built it up. We see how seriously he takes his "Determination, grit," chest beating fitness guru shyt

Again y'all expect this same Rock, who just became a fusion of Hogan/Vince and stepped on a 2 year storyline with no fukks given, to be in a 3 way? Or a special guest referee? At WrestleMania?:mjlol:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

That's why the "See? It was always a work" nikkas baffle me because Rock has been showing this outsized lack of self awareness for years now. It's what's led him right back to the WWE in a desperation play for his ego

We've seen how this nikka acts when one of his movies flops. We've seen how he acts when he gets exposed for trying to steal a franchise from someone that built it up. We see how seriously he takes his "Determination, grit," chest beating fitness guru shyt

Again y'all expect this same Rock, who just became a fusion of Hogan/Vince and stepped on a 2 year storyline with no fukks given, to be in a 3 way? Or a special guest referee? At WrestleMania?:mjlol:
Facts. Rock isn't going to fall back to be a guest referee. He probably really thinks he's saving mania like black adam :dead:

Man, I'm in for fukkery now.

Last edited:
Daps
I think one of the biggest blindspots people having when discussing this situation is ignoring Rock's ego as a factor

Rock didn't join the board of TKO, come back to WWE stepping on a two year storyline and causing a booking catastrophe, just to be a special guest referee:mjlol: he ain't do it for no 3 way either:mjlol:

Y'all gotta keep Rock's enormous ego in mind when discussing these things

That nikka ain't turning heel either:mjlol:

understandable

then now he gotta deal with the fact fans could shyt on the match then :manny:

Cody's actions reeked of backstage meddling that a blind man could see through :heh:

I'll be bold and say WM40 didnt need Rock/Roman. Cody/Roman 2 is a perfectly fine main event match.

Daps
Booking misread it. Rock didn't misread shyt. You heard the Rock reaction to a Roman match not even 5 weeks ago.

Btw..all this Bryan Alvarez theories...Russo.
BISCHOFF podcasts. They need situations like these to speculate off of because they don't know wtf they are talking. They damn sure aren't in the Rock's camp or know his business. Lol.

Rock handles his own booking and creative with Gerwitz so i disagree he and his team misread what the fans wanted to see. If he didnt the fans wouldnt react positively to Rock/Roman several weeks ago but negatively now.

Rock/Roman did get a positive reaction; no one is stating that they dont wanna see Rock vs Roman, everyone is shytting on the fact we derailed another WM main event caliber match and Cody's behavior to do so.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rock handles his own booking and creative with Gerwitz so i disagree he and his team misread what the fans wanted to see. If he didnt the fans wouldnt react positively to Rock/Roman several weeks ago but negatively now.

Rock/Roman did get a positive reaction; no one is stating that they dont wanna see Rock vs Roman, everyone is shytting on the fact we derailed another WM main event caliber match and Cody's behavior to do so.
He handles his booking but he damn sure didn't book the Royal Rumble which is where this whole mess comes from. Of course if Cody wins it looks like him vs Roman..WHY HAVE HIM WIN THEN if you tease Rock vs Roman 3 weeks earlier?:laugh: Silly shyt.

Cody winning and looking like he don't want the title match he's earned? DOESNT MAKE SENSE. CRAZY. It's the Cena/Mysterious type booking..nuts.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

No, no, no....the Rock ain't going for fir the narrative reaction shyt and playing dumb...no chance. Not sure why u think Rock is Hulk Hogan all of a sudden but he isnt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This right here. The more i keep looking at his IG story, the more he keeps doubling down :ohhh:

And part of me really feels he lacks that much awareness that he is going to still try to spin this to get people to cheer him. I’m REALLY curious to see how he handles this.

And even if Roman ends up working 2 nights. I’m more then positive Rock is going to want to close night 2 :pachaha:

I honestly feel reality is going to hit him during that press conference when he hears “Rocky Sucks!”

Knowing his ass he gonna laugh and go “LOVE THE PASSION!” and point at his skin showing the goosebumps :russ:
Lol

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
fck cody lol

overbooked mid carder

no wonder aew fans turn on his lame ass before he jumped ship.
They turned on him because he kept forcing his incredibly fine, but supremely untalented wife on every damn body.

I mean, they literally did everything but make Brandi dog catcher on that show to try to get her over.

They even tried to get her to do the "angry Black woman" routine, but she obviously grew up around CACs so that shyt came off as real c00nish :russ:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
They turned on him because he kept forcing his incredibly fine, but supremely untalented wife on every damn body.

I mean, they literally did everything but make Brandi dog catcher on that show to try to get her over.

They even tried to get her to do the "angry Black woman" routine, but she obviously grew up around CACs so that shyt came off as real c00nish :russ:
Cody “Boring” Rhodes

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You’re a black belt, well I’m a black bytch

:dahell:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

“Long game”
:jbhmm:

Rumor has it WM 41 is going to be at Vegas next year. So MAYBE he is challenging challenging Roman for next year’s WM.

But i swear if he triples down on this match and keeps Cody off the main event. Them fans are going to hijack the show.

I am TRYING my best to give this man the benefit of the doubt….cause he CANT be THIS tone deaf….

Can he? :lupe: