So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
would a scenario like this please the cryababy ass neckbeards ?

this gives everyone what they want

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:whoo: I fell asleep after the opening segment but I don’t think very loud “Rocky sucks!” chants were what they expected :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People think this was a work all along? :mjlol: They would not risk The Rock getting booed and have him portrayed as a guy "stealing" Cody's spot willingly...

Are they turning it into a work? Yes it seems that way....
They're clearly trying to clean this up. If the plan was to make Cody a martyr and turn the fans against the Rock, having Cody voluntarily give up his spot was idiotic.

Could've easily just had Rock come out on Smackdown, say that when he was talking about sitting at the head of the table, he was talking about of the company, people thought he was talking about Roman and after giving it some thought, he wants that spot too, so Cody as your boss, I'm taking your spot, go wrestle that bytch that dresses in his wife's clothes on night 1, this is family business.

From there you can set it up for Roman/Rock or even still Cody/Roman at WM.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Double talk Dave and the boys back at it again :mjlol: if true though :wow:

cody-rhodes-aew.gif

Daps
the best pivot would simply be to do Cody/Roman 2 with Rock as special guest referee. Any other scenarios are overbooking a well received and simple story. Rock/Roman can happen at WM41.

logical and predictable booking is fine if the fans support it. like why risk yourself getting booed and derailing an anticipated rematch (the biggest match possible between two current talent) with a dream match fans also want but not at the expense of this one? rock and his team completely misread the fans here.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is so hilarious. I am a big wrestling and Cody fan but this caller XD some of these people are off the rails.
This guy drove 800 miles, he sounds like one of those not my president dudes

lol

People are acting like Cody got pushed down the stairs.

I am mad over how this Cody situation is being handled if he's being thrown in the bushes but this is so funny to me - the anger in this guy's voice. Bully Ray's reaction :russ:
:dead:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
The above post is so spot on. A grown ass man calls outta work to drive to butt fukk mizzuo to boo rocky and cheer choady who doesn't know he exists...

I hate Cody with a passion but I wanted to see him win over reigns.

Now I'd prefer rock just to clown these marks