So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I almost don't want to give WWE too much credit, but after watching some of the RAW segments - everyone seems to be in on this.

I wouldn't even have Cody fight for a title at WM and keep Rock vs Roman.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I gotta say, I'm kinda surprised people aren't at least interested in how Rock reacts to the crowd turning on this new WM plan.

He's at his best when he's reacting in the moment and not doing the same old shtick. If this mean we getting Hollywood Rock back it would be a perfect scenario, imo.

If people are booing on Thursday it would be shocking if he doesn't just improvises on the spot and starts being a cocky a$$hole heel.
You're not wrong I'm just not sure he's capable of being Hollywood Rock. Almost every flick he's just playing himself.
Can he come out with the glasses and thousand dollar t-shirts? He's not as snappy on the mic at his age either so Gerwitz will have to work overtime for him. If he can get that wit back to play off the crowd on-the-fly then I'm for it cause Hollywood Rock was on one.

All he's done so far is get half the crowd to chant some preschool diss, and the other half chanting something else, Wiggles concert style.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You're not wrong I'm just not sure he's capable of being Hollywood Rock. Almost every flick he's just playing himself.
Can he come out with the glasses and thousand dollar t-shirts? He's not as snappy on the mic at his age either so Gerwitz will have to work overtime for him. If he can get that wit back to play off the crowd on-the-fly then I'm for it cause Hollywood Rock was on one.

All he's done so far is get half the crowd to chant some preschool diss, and the other half chanting something else, Wiggles concert style.
I still think he can be great when needed. I always go back to RAW in Miami like 6 years ago when he started roasting the whole roster and made fun of Rusev and Lana on the spot :mjlol:

I think he's way too competitive to just sit there and eat the booes and act like everything is fine and do some wink wink stuff like Cena did for almost a decade. Maybe that's the case but I'd be very surprised if so. I'm expecting Rock to go at the crowd and entertaining fukkerty to ensue.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
After having 3 days to process this….I definitely believe that this is a work.

There’s a press conference scheduled this Thursday to hype up wrestlemania in Vegas where Cody and Rock are scheduled to attend.

What if this is the build up to a main event match between Cody and Rock at Elimination Chamber in Australia? :patrice:

I could be off the mark but it’s looking too obvious with how the wwe is playing this up.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I gotta say, I'm kinda surprised people aren't at least interested in how Rock reacts to the crowd turning on this new WM plan.

He's at his best when he's reacting in the moment and not doing the same old shtick. If this mean we getting Hollywood Rock back it would be a perfect scenario, imo.

If people are booing on Thursday it would be shocking if he doesn't just improvises on the spot and starts being a cocky a$$hole heel.

Not sure that Rock exists anymore....it's been over 20 years since he's regularly had to work in front of wrestling crowds.

And even then he was never really much of an improviser. He has always needed a script to work with.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
After having 3 days to process this….I definitely believe that this is a work.

There’s a press conference scheduled this Thursday to hype up wrestlemania in Vegas where Cody and Rock are scheduled to attend.

What if this is the build up to a main event match between Cody and Rock at Elimination Chamber in Australia? :patrice:

I could be off the mark but it’s looking too obvious with how the wwe is playing this up.

It's a work that was stemmed from a dumbass idea and bad execution.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

I know it's Bubba/Mark but this booking wasn't too bad, I was entertained. Time stamped, it's about 25 minutes but Bubba gets cooking around where he starts talking about the Samoan family involvement. Key notes is: Rock acknowledges to Cody that he's old and it's his last real go. Puts Cody over. Mania: Cody beats Seth, Roman beats Rock, they face off to close WM. Roman eventually breaks Hogan's record. Official title match for Cody/Roman happens at MSG. It's a fun listen.