So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It's a worked business...once you get in that stadium, the Rock wins. Records are broken and he's still the draw he walked in as. Small minds don't get that. Gen Z crying ain't gonna change reality.
Wrestlemania is gonna break records regardless

Once the rock wins… god damn groupie

You’ll get over it and continue to watch lol
There’s a shyt ton of other things that goes on in the wwe that I care about

Of course I’m gonna watch

And I will continue to watch once rock ass is gone

THIS YOURE STILL GONNA WATCH ARGUMENT IS STUPID

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I hate this argument tho

We’re gonna watch wrestlemania regardless… we watch every year

“Well you watched anyways”

Yeah and the rocks last match might be filled with boos and we want Cody chants
But you'll still watch.

At the end of the day, that's all that matters. Floyd Mayweather and Muhammad Ali became legends by selling tickets to people who hated them. As long as your eyes are on the screen, it doesn't matter who you boo, or cheer for. You're going to buy a ticket just to boo, you're going to order the show just to hate watch, and you're going to buy more Cody merch to support the guy who didn't finish his story the way you wanted him to.

You can hate the argument, but that's the game.
I'll see you in the Mania thread.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Wrestlemania is gonna break records regardless

Once the rock wins… god damn groupie

There’s a shyt ton of other things that goes on in the wwe that I care about

Of course I’m gonna watch

And I will continue to watch once rock ass is gone

THIS YOURE STILL GONNA WATCH ARGUMENT IS STUPID
then why yall up in arms, crying and bytching over one thing

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I’m an extreme casual ,only really check in on the bigger events and watch some shyt with my nephew because he’s rockin with wrestling..Everytime I’ve seen Cody Rhodes he seems generic as hell. The bloodline shyt I get and rock with ,Seth Rollins I get and can rock with …but this nikka just seem like he there because his last name Rhodes ..I don’t understand the backlash.

But like I said imma extreme casual that would have that Gunther nikka with the strap
:skip:

I fw him too tho.

If this gets the Rock to get in his heel bag I’d probably tune in just for that fukkery

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Do I hate it? Creatively Yes

Am I mad at Rock vs Roman? No

Will I watch? Yes

Rock will always be my GOAT but this some hoe shyt he pulled if true

I understand the drawing power, the money, exposure, eyes on the product aspect of all this but

This makes all of the television leading up to now pointless

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
More steps on that long winding road that is the slowest burning heel turn ever. :whew: What if the story Cody wanted to finish was his long talked about heel turn in AEW? Now he's going to finish it on the grandest stage of all. :mjgrin:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
But you'll still watch.

At the end of the day, that's all that matters. Floyd Mayweather and Muhammad Ali became legends by selling tickets to people who hated them. As long as your eyes are on the screen, it doesn't matter who you boo, or cheer for. You're going to buy a ticket just to boo, you're going to order the show just to hate watch, and you're going to buy more Cody merch to support the guy who didn't finish his story the way you wanted him to.

Square biz. This further proves that even Trips got to bend the knee to move the tickets. Cody/Roman is a ticket seller on a national sense, but Roman/Rock is a world wide biblical hands over fist money maker.

You would have to be a complete sucker to not move with such a booking. Yes the story stinks but this is the same industry that fumbled WCW in 98 roster.

Either watch the part timers, or just move on to another sport that does the exact same thing.

It's business not catering.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
But you'll still watch.

Right and if you are going to watch anyway why spend so much time on the things you don’t like. Just relax and enjoy the show. People are taking this personal, HHH isn’t trying to intentionally piss Yall off.
The rock didn’t do this to spite the fans and stroke his ego
They didn’t announce this match to cover up for Vince or to create controversy they just wanted to give you people what you said you wanted. Hell before this Friday I didn’t know Yall loved Cody that much and was dying for his story to end that badly.
Sounds like dudes is whining because they thought they had it all figured out

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Do I hate it? Creatively Yes

Am I mad at Rock vs Roman? No

Will I watch? Yes

Rock will always be my GOAT but this some hoe shyt he pulled if true

I understand the drawing power, the money, exposure, eyes on the product aspect of all this but

This make all of the television leading up to now pointless

We share the same exact sentiments. That last take is the main point.

Is like watching a great two hour movie and all of a sudden an unnecessary twist occurs.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The "you're gonna watch anyways" crowd kills me :pachaha: sounds like some stooge talk...like WWE hasn't fallen off a cliff in the past with low attendance and low ratings etc.. Lol

The product is mostly good right now, this is the first big blunder they've had with the writing in a while. It would probably take more than this for people to stop caring.

MCU fans were saying that for a year or two in the Film Room and now nobody watches that shyt lol

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I’m an extreme casual ,only really check in on the bigger events and watch some shyt with my nephew because he’s rockin with wrestling..Everytime I’ve seen Cody Rhodes he seems generic as hell. The bloodline shyt I get and rock with ,Seth Rollins I get and can rock with …but this nikka just seem like he there because his last name Rhodes ..I don’t understand the backlash.

But like I said imma extreme casual that would have that Gunther nikka with the strap
:skip:

I fw him too tho.

If this gets the Rock to get in his heel bag I’d probably tune in just for that fukkery

His whole gimmick is a superhero that overcomes the odds and never stops fighting. Just boring and generic.