So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some of you are real life groupies Lol. DC had some movies that failed before 'Black Adam' but no other actor or actress tried to make a power play above the Warner Bros. executives like Dwayne did and failed spectacularly. DC had huge hits before that and will have hits after that.

You really think you're going to cutthroat some execs like that :dahell:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok fine it wasn’t the best way to get there. But are y’all seriously letting this ruin your interest in mania?

Is this really that big a deal that you are ready to quit WWE? Because I’ve seen a lot of people say that

My problem isn’t with yall not liking how we got here it’s how yall are reacting to it. Yall are saying Cody good and the rock bad now.

It’s doing too much to voice your dislike for the way they did it. Now the rock is a failed actor that single handily ruined dc and had to beg vin diesel for a job and crawled back to WWE. I’m not exaggerating someone actually said this.

Truth is dc was a failure way before and after black Adam. Fast franchise has always wanted him back same with WWE fans until he actually came back.

I can understand someone’s hype in WM being lessened when WWE very clearly made it look like we were getting a Cody-Roman rematch and are now getting something else, a lot of people were excited for that.

I’m 100% still gonna watch WM, and I definitely agree that the IWC can overreact to certain situations with a lot of group think taking over, but I don’t think this is one of those instances.

WWE handled this terribly, regardless of if it was the plan all along or a panic pivot due to Punk & Lesnar’s situations

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The wild part is that each of those 500K people who disliked the video (except for the 1 dislike that came from Tony Khan) are still going to tune in to watch WrestleMania. They're giving WWE all of this YouTube engagement (which equals revenue) and they'll be on their couches chanting The Rock's name during Mania night two.
:whoa: Make that me in addition to TK

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Since Punk came back, Charlotte got injured, Seth got injured, Punk himself got injured, Vince McMahon got fired (sorry, "resigned" Lol) for sex trafficking and The Rock started pulling power plays during Mania season.

:pachaha:

What if Punk was a sleeper agent sent by TK to destroy WWE like how Hogan was a sleeper agent sent by Vince to destroy TNA? :ohhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just read the Rock's last two instagram posts...you gotta understand something...you gotta realize. The Rock is very intelligent, kids. This guy is no typical mutli millionaire..he was dead broke in 95...he read those comments under the post the day before. All I can say is..when he says "long game"...things are bigger in scope than what you think you know from online petitions and houseshow rebellion fans...

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The wild part is that each of those 500K people who disliked the video (except for the 1 dislike that came from Tony Khan) are still going to tune in to watch WrestleMania. They're giving WWE all of this YouTube engagement (which equals revenue) and they'll be on their couches chanting The Rock's name during Mania night two.
I hate this argument tho

We’re gonna watch wrestlemania regardless… we watch every year

“Well you watched anyways”

Yeah and the rocks last match might be filled with boos and we want Cody chants

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Just read the Rock's last two instagram posts...you gotta understand something...you gotta realize. The Rock is very intelligent, kids. This guy is no typical mutli millionaire..he was dead broke in 95...he read those comments under the post the day before. All I can say is..when he says "long game"...things are bigger in scope than what you think you know from online petitions and houseshow rebellion fans...
Quit deep throating

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I hate this argument tho

We’re gonna watch wrestlemania regardless… we watch every year

“Well you watched anyways”

Yeah and the rocks last match might be filled with boos and we want Cody chants
That's cool but he will get on the mic at some point after that...lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Some of you are real life groupies Lol. DC had some movies that failed before 'Black Adam' but no other actor or actress tried to make a power play above the Warner Bros. executives like Dwayne did and failed spectacularly. DC had huge hits before that and will have hits after that.

You really think you're going to cutthroat some execs like that :dahell:
DC hadn't done shyt since Wonder Woman and Sucide Squad.. Aqua Man failed too. The Rock tried to give them some leeway...now James Gunn better hope that new Superman and Supergirl movie gets the job done...