So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think people are underestimating or downplaying how bad Rock fukked himself in Hollywood and needs this run to rehab his image. He tried to go over the head of major executives, directly to the President of WB, to pitch himself and his production company as the future of DC movies. He didn't just fail and piss off everyone at Warner Brothers, he showed the rest of the studios what kind of bullshyt he's capable of, and Hollywood is showing him what they think about it. Other than the F&F franchise, does he even have anything else he's working on? Disney definitely isn't going to give him the MCU spot he's been begging for, at least not anytime soon. Dude had to come back, and props to him for pulling off the takeover of WWE that he tried and failed with the DC uni
people think that the rocks career is in trouble because of the failure of the movie Black Adam, but they don't understand the situation. DC Comics has been struggling for years, and the rock was only trying to help fix the problem. Unfortunately, he became the scapegoat for the film's failure, and some people are buying into that narrative. However, the truth is that he has many upcoming movies lined up, and his career is still going strong.

Furthermore, the rock is too popular and well liked for any studio to try to blacklist him. He was simply trying to make Black Adam its own franchise which was a mistake but to say WB hates him for it and all of hollywood agrees is simply not true.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Wrestling fans being cry babies as usual while still watching whatever management decides to book.
I’m not going to watch Mania because I have no interest in the event now. We’re not getting the following things:
  • Cody finishing his story with a W against undefeated for three years champion, Roman Reigns.
  • Seth vs. Punk because of injuries.
  • Gunther vs. Lesnar because Brock apparently likes watching girls pee.
I know some are stoked about Bayley getting her moment, but she got her moment in 2017 when she beat Charlotte, Sasha, and Nia, in a fatal, four-way match for the Women’s championship so that’s kind of already been done.

There is nothing on this card that says, “Holy shyt! This is must see TV!” to me. It’s not going to hurt the E if they lose my viewership and that’s okay. hope everyone enjoys watching a guy who hasn’t wrestled in 11 years (and didn’t look impressive back then) and a part time champion battle it out. I hope they can at least get to 20 minutes and get through the match without it dawning upon everyone that this shyt is kind of sad. I’m sure they’ll make a lot of money.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
people think that the rocks career is in trouble because of the failure of the movie Black Adam, but they don't understand the situation. DC Comics has been struggling for years, and the rock was only trying to help fix the problem. Unfortunately, he became the scapegoat for the film's failure, and some people are buying into that narrative. However, the truth is that he has many upcoming movies lined up, and his career is still going strong.

Furthermore, the rock is too popular and well liked for any studio to try to blacklist him. He was simply trying to make Black Adam its own franchise which was a mistake but to say WB hates him for it and all of hollywood agrees is simply not true.

Why didn't they want Black Adam to be its own franchise?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I’m not going to watch Mania because I have no interest in the event now. We’re not getting the following things:
  • Cody finishing his story with a W against undefeated for three years champion, Roman Reigns.
  • Seth vs. Punk because of injuries.
  • Gunther vs. Lesnar because Brock apparently likes watching girls pee.
I know some are stoked about Bayley getting her moment, but she got her moment in 2017 when she beat Charlotte, Sasha, and Nia, in a fatal, four-way match for the Women’s championship so that’s kind of already been done.

There is nothing on this card that says, “Holy shyt! This is must see TV!” to me. It’s not going to hurt the E if they lose my viewership and that’s okay. hope everyone enjoys watching a guy who hasn’t wrestled in 11 years (and didn’t look impressive back then) and a part time champion battle it out. I hope they can at least get to 20 minutes and get through the match without it dawning upon everyone that this shyt is kind of sad. I’m sure they’ll make a lot of money.
We still don't know what they gonna do with Jade or Bianca.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The character is a B tier anti hero. He’s not a franchise level character.

And The Rock decided he didn't want to be a part of the Shazam movies. First Shazam movie was good and got rave reviews. The Rock was like "nahhh not doing the sequel, I want my own movie and I'm bringing in Superman too" shyt made no sense at all...