So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This needs to be seen!

For me the issue isn’t that Rock vs. Roman is happening. That’s a dream match that folks have wanted to see for years. It’s the how. To have Cody win the Rumble, have that moment with Roman afterwards, talk about facing him in the press conference, etc. to then just step aside for someone else is crazy

That’s the crazy part, they basically did a bait and switch.

This is like Brock Lesnar winning the Rumble in 03 and giving up his spot at WM to a returning Bret Hart to face Kurt Angle.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This “best for business” take along with the old black guy on Twitter telling fans that they are entitled take is so unbelievably wrong and tone deaf

Its ok to admit that TKO and Jumanji Johnson read the room completely wrong and fukked this up.

At this point, let Jumanji and Roman have their crappy match that no one asked for.
This is the kind of shyt people always hated about with Vince creative - you'll take what we think is best and if you don't like it then you can go fukk yourself.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Not 500K dislikes. If it keeps growing at this rate, by tomorrow it will surpass the number of people who watched Dynamite this week :mjlol:
The wild part is that each of those 500K people who disliked the video (except for the 1 dislike that came from Tony Khan) are still going to tune in to watch WrestleMania. They're giving WWE all of this YouTube engagement (which equals revenue) and they'll be on their couches chanting The Rock's name during Mania night two.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
This “best for business” take along with the old black guy on Twitter telling fans that they are entitled take is so unbelievably wrong and tone deaf

Its ok to admit that TKO and Jumanji Johnson read the room completely wrong and fukked this up.

At this point, let Jumanji and Roman have their crappy match that no one asked for.
:mjpls: Would you call Robin Williams Jumanji (Jungle) Williams. You’re this upset over Cody fukking Rhodes?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The man said he wanted the title a couple years back and now every day that passes people act like it's a crime. Just because daffy duck wants the belt doesn't mean daffy duck gets the belt. Or is it donald?

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see why everyone going nuts. Wrestlemania call about part timers n big matches/spectacles. Punk out, Brock basically done, Roman n Cody already main evented Mania last year…..Rock n Roman had to be done.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

This needs to be seen!

Yeah I get all that but the nikka literally pointed directly at Reigns last Saturday then gave up his main event spot on Friday, the math isn’t mathing.

He bullshytting...Its not long term storytelling its....Oh shyt The Rock is actually available this year, lets just shoehorn him in.

If this was the plan all along, there was no need for Cody to win the Rumble, he could have just earned a shot later down the line

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
For me the issue isn’t that Rock vs. Roman is happening. That’s a dream match that folks have wanted to see for years. It’s the how. To have Cody win the Rumble, have that moment with Roman afterwards, talk about facing him in the press conference, etc. to then just step aside for someone else is crazy

That’s the crazy part, they basically did a bait and switch.

This is like Brock Lesnar winning the Rumble in 03 and giving up his spot at WM to a returning Bret Hart to face Kurt Angle.
Ok fine it wasn’t the best way to get there. But are y’all seriously letting this ruin your interest in mania?

Is this really that big a deal that you are ready to quit WWE? Because I’ve seen a lot of people say that

My problem isn’t with yall not liking how we got here it’s how yall are reacting to it. Yall are saying Cody good and the rock bad now.

It’s doing too much to voice your dislike for the way they did it. Now the rock is a failed actor that single handily ruined dc and had to beg vin diesel for a job and crawled back to WWE. I’m not exaggerating someone actually said this.

Truth is dc was a failure way before and after black Adam. Fast franchise has always wanted him back same with WWE fans until he actually came back.