So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
And The Rock decided he didn't want to be a part of the Shazam movies. First Shazam movie was good and got rave reviews. The Rock was like "nahhh not doing the sequel, I want my own movie and I'm bringing in Superman too" shyt made no sense at all...

Right, that whole shyt was perplexing.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The character is a B tier anti hero. He’s not a franchise level character.
Because of the confusion with Captain Marvel and Superman himself, he fell to the B team. If the movie was made in 1980, it would have made more money.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The character is a B tier anti hero. He’s not a franchise level character.

He saw what Marvel did with Iron Man and thought he could strong arm DC into doing that for him despite not knowing or understanding what exactly had to come together for Iron Man to go from B or C list hero to the franchise player during the MCU's zenith. Also Black Adam is the arch nemesis of a hero, you're skipping so much of the character's history and story by just having him show up randomly as an anti-hero. He should have swallowed his pride and provided a star making performance as a villainous Black Adam in one or both of those Shazam movies and used his political muscle to work his way in as the top heel in the DCEU before slowly becoming an anti-hero and getting his own film. Even if the DCEU collapsed like it did in this timeline, a killer performance as Black Adam, the arch nemesis of Shazam, could have given him enough leverage to be retained for the James Gunn reboot. Now his whole shyt is in limbo because he wanted to cut the line.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
He saw what Marvel did with Iron Man and thought he could strong arm DC into doing that for him despite not knowing or understanding what exactly had to come together for Iron Man to go from B or C list hero to the franchise player during the MCU's zenith. Also Black Adam is the arch nemesis of a hero, you're skipping so much of the character's history and story by just having him show up randomly as an anti-hero. He should have swallowed his pride and provided a star making performance as a villainous Black Adam in one or both of those Shazam movies and used his political muscle to work his way in as the top heel in the DCEU before slowly becoming an anti-hero and getting his own film. Even if the DCEU collapsed like it did in this timeline, a killer performance as Black Adam, the arch nemesis of Shazam, could have given him enough leverage to be retained for the James Gunn reboot. Now his whole shyt is in limbo because he wanted to cut the line.

Breh probably skipped that whole lore with Shazam because it meant him playing a ruthless villian. As you can see dude plays the same one note character so he was like that don’t work for me brother. :smh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Breh probably skipped that whole lore with Shazam because it meant him playing a ruthless villian. As you can see dude plays the same one note character. :smh:

Crazy because he was able to switch up "The Rock" three or four times. I know he has a brand but playing the villain for a few movies wasn't going to hurt it. He could have really saved the DCEU if he was just more humble and patient.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Crazy because he was able to switch up "The Rock" three or four times. I know he has a brand but playing the villain for a few movies wasn't going to hurt it. He could have really saved the DCEU if he was just more humble and patient.

Last time he has switched it up twice in 2013 when he did Snitch and Pain and Gain.

Thats over a decade and change. :mindblown:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh probably skipped that whole lore with Shazam because it meant him playing a ruthless villian. As you can see dude plays the same one note character so he was like that don’t work for me brother. :smh:

He could have played a villain and made it interesting but instead he opted to play "The Rock" like he does with all of his movies. His only true classic action movie is 'Fast Five' and that was an ensemble cast.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
He could have played a villain and made it interesting but instead he opted to play "The Rock" like he does with all of his movies. His only true classic action movie is 'Fast Five' and that was an ensemble cast.

He’s scared to play a villain I’m convinced.

Not counting the Mummy franchise breh played heel in Doom and that shyt flopped badly.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think this is some sort of work tho. Rock can’t even cut a promo without getting gassed. How is he supposed to have a match. Unless it’s a 5 min squash match :mjlol:I don’t think he could even do that