So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Does the RG stand for Rock Groupie? I've never seen a bigger stan for another man than you come across in this thread, you should be embarrassed for yourself.
Rock = Greatness

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
I don't see what the problem is. TSC told me Seth is over like rover. WM night one about to have the first ever bra and panties match in the main event.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think people are underestimating or downplaying how bad Rock fukked himself in Hollywood, and needs this run to rehab his image. He tried to go over the head of major executives, directly to the President of WB, to pitch himself and his production company as the future of DC movies. He didn't just fail and piss off everyone at Warner Brothers, he showed the rest of the studios what kind of bullshyt he's capable of, and Hollywood is showing him what they think about it. Other than the F&F franchise, does he even have anything else he's working on? Disney definitely isn't going to give him the MCU spot he's been begging for, at least not anytime soon. Dude had to come back, and props to him for pulling off the takeover of WWE that he tried and failed with the DC universe for WB.
I know he's got some A24 movie he is starring in called The Smashing Machine.

And according to his IMDB, he's part of 10 films in process: The King, Big Trouble in Little China, Untitled Fast & Furious Film, Jungle Cruise 2, Red Notice 2, Doc Savage, Moana (live action version), Fast X Part 2, Red One, and San Andreas 2.

Curiously, the above-mentioned A24 movie is not on that IMDB list, so that's at least 11 upcoming movies he's involved with in some capacity.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I know he's got some A24 movie he is starring in called The Smashing Machine.

And according to his IMDB, he's part of 10 films in process: The King, Big Trouble in Little China, Untitled Fast & Furious Film, Jungle Cruise 2, Red Notice 2, Doc Savage, Moana (live action version), Fast X Part 2, Red One, and San Andreas 2.

Curiously, the above-mentioned A24 movie is not on that IMDB list, so that's at least 11 upcoming movies he's involved with in some capacity.
The first one was enough. Who asked for a remake?
:why:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
shyt is about BUSINESS and when looking at the options this is the option that will bring in the casual and lapsed fan. Sucks for Cody right now but once it happens that shyt will go out the window and everybody will be like “I may not understand it but I damn sure get it”

The tickets are already sold and ppv buys don't matter. Even Vince said fukk these old guys like 3 times in his life.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
shyt is about BUSINESS and when looking at the options this is the option that will bring in the casual and lapsed fan. Sucks for Cody right now but once it happens that shyt will go out the window and everybody will be like “I may not understand it but I damn sure get it”

This “best for business” take along with the old black guy on Twitter telling fans that they are entitled take is so unbelievably wrong and tone deaf

Its ok to admit that TKO and Jumanji Johnson read the room completely wrong and fukked this up.

At this point, let Jumanji and Roman have their crappy match that no one asked for.