So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Weird seeing you take this stance now when you were on the opposite side of this argument 10 years ago.
What opposite side? The Rebel thought he deserved WM 29 and the Rock had to save that Mania too. And of course had to main event..he's the top guy..he was announced for WM 29..51K tickets sold first day. Levels.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Top 5 best selling shirts on WWE Shop currently.

#1 - WWE Together Black History
#2 - The Rock "Finally"
#3 - The Rock "Finally" Women's
#4 - The Rock "People's Champ"
#5 - The Rock "People's Champ" Men's

:ohhh:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
the fans can make them force Roman to work both nights this is the only solution where everybodys happy :russ:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
At a house show tonight they booed the Rock challenging Roman package

I think it’ll be interesting to see how the tv crowds react in the next few weeks. This is the most non snark crowds WWE has ever had and they’ve gone with everything the company has given them but it cannot be denied how much this has been rejected at least online that it may affect some reaction at tv.

I’ve got to think someone knew that and there’s some play by design here

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Came back to be the face of the company and achieved that status on arrival

But he hasn’t won the fictional title yet and wrestling fans obsession with what’s happening on the show and inability to differentiate between that and real life thinks he’s somehow being injusticed. It’s all pretty hilarious to watch

I mean I personally think Cody also kinda waltzed in too and not sure this is exactly DB in 2013/14 like some people wanna say , but I’ve gotta admit the booking from Cody to Rock has been done kinda poorly so at the very least I get the anger at no angle to pivot.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think it’ll be interesting to see how the tv crowds react in the next few weeks. This is the most non snark crowds WWE has ever had and they’ve gone with everything the company has given them but it cannot be denied how much this has been rejected at least online that it may affect some reaction at tv.

Nah I’m sure everyone in *checks scoreboard * Knoxville Tennessee are smarks that stay on the Internet forums all day. They’re not real people.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nah I’m sure everyone in *checks scoreboard * Knoxville Tennessee are smarks that stay on the Internet forums all day. They’re not real people.

Like I said it all depends on the crowds at TV, they'll know soon.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

There isn’t…this was panic booking pushed by Dwayne himself. According to Fightful, Rock pushed for this match tough after Punk got injured and Brock got written off the show cause of the Vince scandal. From Rock’s POV he got put in the main event to “save” the show because “Rock vs. Roman” is a “bigger match” then the Cody and Roman rematch.

But he is now seeing in real time how much this isn’t a good idea and how they might have to change plans.

One thing I noticed about Rock is that he is VERY aware and VERY much in tune with how he is perceived and how wrestling fans view him. Especially on the internet.

Him seeing this blow back and knowing that it will most likely transitioned to TV is not a good look for him image wise. They are going to pivot and Cody is going to get the match.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There isn’t…this was panic booking pushed by Dwayne himself. According to Fightful, Rock pushed for this match tough after Punk got injured and Brock got written off the show cause of the Vince scandal. From Rock’s POV he got put in the main event to “save” the show because “Rock vs. Roman” is a “bigger match” then the Cody and Roman rematch.

But he is now seeing in real time how much this isn’t a good idea and how they might have to change plans.

One thing I noticed about Rock is that he is VERY aware and VERY much in tune with how he is perceived and how wrestling fans view him. Especially on the internet.

Him seeing this blow back and knowing that it will most likely transitioned to TV is not a good look for him image wise. They are going to pivot and Cody is going to get the match.

Been saying it for a minute now but Rock has lost a lot of self awarness.

When a movie gets panned hes juelzing with people on social media (See Baywatch when he was copping please to strangers on twitter)
There was the whole last minute messing around with last year's mania and just big boying WWE as a whole (his 25th anniversary)
Him trying to takeover DC (and bring in Henry who they share a manager with ) only to get the boot
Now this.

Man's been moving funny and hes gonna realized there is a proper Dwayne Johnson backlash forming if he doesnt sort of have some self awarness. We see this with guy's who wanna be liked too much (Tom Cruise, Will Smith) they start making bad decisions and everything backfires.