So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I feel like the backlash while funny is actually kinda ill

It shows how much people really love Cody.. like are truly into that dude 10000%

I was told he would get stale after last years mania and that people wouldn’t really be invested in “his story” because he lost, but shyt… the way it’s lookin, seems like people more into this dude than ever before

They on the Rock head like he killed their dog and spit a loogie in they moms face.

Shout out to Cody muhfukkin Rhodes. He got the whole internets behind him :whoo:
Really they should of had him win last year...so all this backwards in any fashion you look at it. The praise for Roman and the Bloodline has been stupid the entire time..Sami is still a midcarder...Jey Uso finally ended his slave story and has won no belts.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
When Rock first hinted at this in January. I told folks WWE needs to tread lightly with this cause Cody is by far their most over face since Cena. If they push him aside for a quick cash grab with a “bigger box office” match. You are risking a Daniel Bryan like fan backlash.

Now they pulled something out of Vince McMahon’s handily book by panic booking. And now it’s blowing up in their face.

You got major media outlets reporting about how angry fans are and got angry fans invading Rock’s IG comments. To an extant that he hasn’t seen before…

I fully expect them to pivot on Monday and course correct. If there is one thing Rock hates, it’s getting booed at this point in his career.

shyt gonna get real when he shows up at that public press conference and them fans chant “ROCKY SUCKS!”

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Really they should have had him win last year...so all this backwards in any fashion you look at it. The praise for Roman and the Bloodline has been stupid the entire time..Sami is still a midcarder...Jey Uso finally ended his slave story and has won no belts.
You said a whole lot of nonsense

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
So we gone pretend like Cody didn't do the same thing to Jey Uso..? :unimpressed: Cody's story is not the main story in the E right now, the bloodline's story is.. When the bloodline story 4 years ago started Cody was in another company kicking NXT's azz every week until it had to move to Tuesdays (NXT that :hhh: himself was writin at that, you know he still gotta be salty at that :russ:) while Jey and Roman set the foundation for the bloodline story,, and held it down in empty arenas with legendary performances..

I will die on this hill and repeat this forever y'all, JEY, not rock, not Sami, not Seth, not Cody, should be the one to take the universal title and title of tribal chief off of Roman when it's that time, any other ending to the bloodline story would be :trash:.. YEET! :youngsabo:

You can't stop Cody from finishing the story. Seth can't stop Cody from finishing the story. Rock can't stop Cody from finishing the story.

Cody won the Royal Rumble twice in a row, something Rock and Roman have never done. So, he's going to go back to the main event of WrestleMania, he's winning the title in front of live fans, and this time, he's doing it for him.

You know, as long as Ari and Nick and them think it's best for business. :troll:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
They really bout to have Seth beat Cody at mania and then have Preist cash in on Seth immediately after huh? Cody should have waited till closer to mania to resign.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When Rock first hinted at this in January. I told folks WWE needs to tread lightly with this cause Cody is by far their most over face since Cena. If they push him aside for a quick cash grab with a “bigger box office” match. You are risking a Daniel Bryan like fan backlash.

Now they pulled something out of Vince McMahon’s handily book by panic booking. And now it’s blowing up in their face.

You got major media outlets reporting about how angry fans are and got angry fans invading Rock’s IG comments. To an extant that he hasn’t seen before…

I fully expect them to pivot on Monday and course correct. If there is one thing Rock hates, it’s getting booed at this point in his career.

shyt gonna get real when he shows up at that public press conference and them fans chant “ROCKY SUCKS!”
That's alright..the Rock always has a way and things to say against detractors and trailer park trash.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I feel like the backlash while funny is actually kinda ill

It shows how much people really love Cody.. like are truly into that dude 10000%

I was told he would get stale after last years mania and that people wouldn’t really be invested in “his story” because he lost, but shyt… the way it’s lookin, seems like people more into this dude than ever before

They on the Rock head like he killed their dog and spit a loogie in they moms face.

Shout out to Cody muhfukkin Rhodes. He got the whole internets behind him :whoo:
That was always a terrible take that got parroted when people were in their feelings. Cody winning last year would've been a great moment, but a timeline of Sweep Seth 3-0 -> Tear Pec -> Win RR -> Beat Roman would've had people turning on him by Summerslam.

That loss and the beatdowns from Lesnar went a long way in building up his grace with fans because there's nothing they love more than the babyface embarking on the climb trying to overcome. It's the same way (as stupid as it was handled) that Becky squashing Bianca was great for her in the long run, and allowed her to go on a super extended reign that went well past it's expiration date without anyone turning on her.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That was always a terrible take that got parroted when people were in their feelings. Cody winning last year would've been a great moment, but a timeline of Sweep Seth 3-0 -> Tear Pec -> Win RR -> Beat Roman would've had people turning on him by Summerslam.

That loss and the beatdowns from Lesnar went a long way in building up his grace with fans because there's nothing they love more than the babyface embarking on the climb trying to overcome. It's the same way (as stupid as it was handled) that Becky squashing Bianca was great for her in the long run, and allowed her to go on a super extended reign that went well past it's expiration date without anyone turning on her.
Again i ask…HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?! :mindblown:

He is by far the most over and folks love him. They would not have booed him..

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don’t even watch the product and I know it happened last night on Smackdown :mjlol:

Yeah but here's the thing- ya probably should watch the segment because you'd see that didn't happen. Nowhere did he say that he's wrestling Seth... in fact, he told Roman "THIS is the title I want. I'm coming after YOU". He said he wasn't challenging Roman at Mania. He didn't say he's not challenging him at all. There's an event this month, before Mania... for some reason, people are intentionally ignoring this possibility because it doesn't fall in line with what is traditionally "supposed to happen".

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I guess all those tickets are magically gonna be refunded by Raw Monday night..without even hearing the fukking Elimination Chamber main event..lol

It took about 15 years but we seein' eye-to-eye on something :russ: You see it... but internet gonna internet... that backtrack game gonna be hilarious in about a week.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yeah but here's the thing- ya probably should watch the segment because you'd see that didn't happen. Nowhere did he say that he's wrestling Seth... in fact, he told Roman "THIS is the title I want. I'm coming after YOU". He said he wasn't challenging Roman at Mania. He didn't say he's not challenging him at all. There's an event this month, before Mania... for some reason, people are intentionally ignoring this possibility because it doesn't fall in line with what is traditionally "supposed to happen".
If Cody wrestles Roman at EC he’s losing lmao

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
So we gone pretend like Cody didn't do the same thing to Jey Uso..? :unimpressed: Cody's story is not the main story in the E right now, the bloodline's story is.. When the bloodline story 4 years ago started Cody was in another company kicking NXT's azz every week until it had to move to Tuesdays (NXT that :hhh: himself was writin at that, you know he still gotta be salty at that :russ:) while Jey and Roman set the foundation for the bloodline story,, and held it down in empty arenas with legendary performances..

I will die on this hill and repeat this forever y'all, JEY, not rock, not Sami, not Seth, not Cody, should be the one to take the universal title and title of tribal chief off of Roman when it's that time, any other ending to the bloodline story would be :trash:.. YEET! :youngsabo:
bobby-fish-wheres-the-lie.gif

bobby-fish-folks.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

He was getting booed at a house show tonight