So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Man y’all gonna fukk around and have Trips run this promo back.:mjlol:

Do yall remember when HHH and Stephanie were on tv EVERY SINGLE WEEK for years just trolling us like that in that video to our annoyance and a lot of us were begging and praying someone would find a billionaire to start up a new wrestling company to rival WWE to shake them up. Somehow Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks found that billionaire and created a new wrestling company that actually rivals the WWE in a lot of ways.... yet somehow years later we're all still here taking abuse from HHH's booking and the higher ups and we're still making threads about it, the more things change the more they stay the same.

Cody did everything the right way and he was shafted by The Rock or as Dusty once said "I sacrificed my innocence and I was repaid in scorn!" meanwhile HHH in the background looking at all of us knowing most of us won't leave like
SLu8.gif

Daps
Cody finished his story last year when he lost to roman.

The rock VS reigns been in the making for like 2-3 years now. :yeshrug:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I feel like the backlash while funny is actually kinda ill

It shows how much people really love Cody.. like are truly into that dude 10000%

I was told he would get stale after last years mania and that people wouldn’t really be invested in “his story” because he lost, but shyt… the way it’s lookin, seems like people more into this dude than ever before

They on the Rock head like he killed their dog and spit a loogie in they moms face.

Shout out to Cody muhfukkin Rhodes. He got the whole internets behind him :whoo:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Who has been advising Rock the past 3 years? Just misstep after misstep. Black Adam and Hawaii tarnished his rep in the mainstream and he's destroying his rep with wrestling which was the one sure thing he can always count on if his career ever faltered.

Just bad PR after bad PR :francis: I say this as a stan. For someone who's so concerned with his brand, he's doing a great job in tanking it.
He’s panic booking

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we gone pretend like Cody didn't do the same thing to Jey Uso..? :unimpressed: Cody's story is not the main story in the E right now, the bloodline's story is.. When the bloodline story 4 years ago started Cody was in another company kicking NXT's azz every week until it had to move to Tuesdays (NXT that :hhh: himself was writin at that, you know he still gotta be salty at that :russ:) while Jey and Roman set the foundation for the bloodline story,, and held it down in empty arenas with legendary performances..

I will die on this hill and repeat this forever y'all, JEY, not rock, not Sami, not Seth, not Cody, should be the one to take the universal title and title of tribal chief off of Roman when it's that time, any other ending to the bloodline story would be :trash:.. YEET! :youngsabo:
The Bloodline story been over breh:mjlol: and it didn't end well

Jey stuck in midcard limbo now

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I feel like the backlash while funny is actually kinda ill

It shows how much people really love Cody.. like are truly into that dude 10000%

I was told he would get stale after last years mania and that people wouldn’t really be invested in “his story” because he lost, but shyt… the way it’s lookin, seems like people more into this dude than ever before

They on the Rock head like he killed their dog and spit a loogie in they moms face.

Shout out to Cody muhfukkin Rhodes. He got the whole internets behind him :whoo:

Cody cool and all but I'm just here to shyt on the writing and laugh at the excuses :mjgrin:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Cody cool and all but I'm just here to shyt on the writing and laugh at the excuses :mjgrin:
Most of the backlash seems to be people genuinely wanting it for dude tho. I think this is bigger than DB

Because with DB, the backlash was because we knew Bryan was talented enough to have the ball but it was clear WWE just didn’t see dude in that way

But with Cody, it’s like everyone understands that he already has the ball and is the man, but nikkas are just so invested in seeing him win that all that shyt is irrelevant to them. They want cody and nobody else.

This nikka Cody might be one of the best babyfaces in history with the way he got the world (fans) in his palms right now. Never expected stardust to make it this far man wow

:whew:

I wanna see the reaction when he finally gets that jawn

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the backlash seems to be people genuinely wanting it for dude tho. I think this is bigger than DB

Because with DB, the backlash was because we knew Bryan was talented enough to have the ball but it was clear WWE just didn’t see dude in that way

But with Cody, it’s like everyone understands that he already has the ball and is the man, but nikkas are just so invested in seeing him win that all that shyt is irrelevant to them. They want cody and nobody else.

This nikka Cody might be one of the best babyfaces in history with the way he got the world (fans) in his palms right now. Never expected stardust to make it this far man wow

:whew:

I wanna see the reaction when he finally gets that jawn
I don't even think it's so much investment in Cody, but more people seeing that this is clearly the suits telling creative to :camby:

People are never fans of that shyt when its clear that storytellers don't get to tell the story they want because someone in a suit stepped in.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you headlined WrestleMania 17 you shouldn't be headlining WrestleMania 40.. :upsetfavre:
Even saying that, you’re underselling how long ago it was. Dude’s first wrestlemania main event was 25 years ago, in the fukking 90’s. At least 3 whole separate eras in between that one and where we are now. We’re talking about a guy who was main eventing pay per views before the finger poke of doom happened. The sopranos hadn’t even premiered when he first won the title and when he first headlined wrestlemania its first season was still underway.
The Bloodline “story” has been stalled out since Jimmy turned on Jey. It’s treading water at this point.
It’s been mostly treading water for years. They stalled any sort of progress from May/June of 2021 until the fall/winter of 2022 and had Jimmy & Jey just function as lackeys taking bullets for Roman like Cody & Dibiase jr used to for Randy in the legacy and even now we’re 6 months removed from Jimmy betraying Jey and haven’t gotten any sort of progression in that angle whatsoever. Jimmy goes from “I cost you the title to protect you. I don’t want that shyt to turn you into our cousin and even if you hate me for it, I don’t blame you but I’m ok with it” to a week/month later Jimmy is right back to mid 2021-early 2023 status with Roman, solo, and Paul and Jey feels like he’s struggling to find where he fits on the raw card too still regardless of how good he is in the ring and on the mic.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is the type crying on Rock's instagram? Fat Republican chicks?