So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
for context, big foot has 600k dislikes in 6 days and that was the biggest thing in pop culture all week... the rock has 400k dislikes in 20 hours so by tomorrow he'll have surpassed that

it's very safe to say that this is not some vocal minority niche hardcore fan shyt
Are fans going to tune out the Road to Wrestlemania and the event itself is the question. If not, none of this shyt matters as hate watching is still giving it attention.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If only Youtube dislikes were the same thing as ticket sales and people in seats.

And aside from that, social media and shyt like that is a copycat environment. If people see enough people doing something, they'll do it too just to be a part of it. I saw a whole crowd stand up last night cheering at the face-off, everybody was hype about what Rock said in the promo last month, but today everybody hates this, right? These wrestling Twitter/Youtube comment people be the same ones who believed Ridge Holland legit broke Ilja's neck and WWE was sold to the Saudis... are these the folks that are supposed to dictate who's in the main event? :mjlol:
I guess all those tickets are magically gonna be refunded by Raw Monday night..without even hearing the fukking Elimination Chamber main event..lol

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think what gets glossed over in all of this is that the Bloodline's saga has been so good that we've conditioned ourselves into thinking the same main event 2 years in a row is actually exciting because of the "story needing to be finished."

That's how good Cody is. I got grown ass men all frustrated that someone hijacked the script and is messing with his story :pachaha:

I had no desire to watch Cody/Roman again. I just felt we had no fukking choice....

...until now :pachaha:

I agree the execution was BAD though. So far at least.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I guess all those tickets are magically gonna be refunded by Raw Monday night..without even hearing the fukking Elimination Chamber main event..lol
Weird seeing you take this stance now when you were on the opposite side of this argument 10 years ago.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who has been advising Rock the past 3 years? Just misstep after misstep. Black Adam and Hawaii tarnished his rep in the mainstream and he's destroying his rep with wrestling which was the one sure thing he can always count on if his career ever faltered.

Just bad PR after bad PR :francis: I say this as a stan. For someone who's so concerned with his brand, he's doing a great job in tanking it.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I think it’s messed up too, but I understand going good business vs better business.

Y’all acting like if Jade Cargill sent you a text tonight you’d be like “sorry, I already got plans with Keisha in apt 145”

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I think what gets glossed over in all of this is that the Bloodline's saga has been so good that we've conditioned ourselves into thinking the same main event 2 years in a row is actually exciting because of the "story needing to be finished."

That's how good Cody is. I got grown ass men all frustrated that someone hijacked the script and is messing with his story :pachaha:

I had no desire to watch Cody/Roman again. I just felt we had no fukking choice....

...until now :pachaha:

I agree the execution was BAD though. So far at least.

The Bloodline “story” has been stalled out since Jimmy turned on Jey. It’s treading water at this point.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are being worked :skip:

Rock isn't actually fighting at WM this year. They're setting up a "match" but he's really just promoting the event and setting up the feud with Roman. The Bloodline will attack The Rock putting him "out of action". Meanwhile, Cody steps back in to face Roman in the main event at WM. He's ends facing the same dilemma as last year when the Bloodline interferes. Surprise return from the Rock who interferes to stop the bloodline from screwing Cody again.
That would be fire.:ehh: