So Busta Rhymes & Fat Joe are hip hop culture vultures now ?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
i was unfamiliar with him

I already knew that.

:mjlol:

And the fact that you already fukked up twice and said "toasting"and then switching up after the fact saying he's a Reggae DJ when the article u posted literally says "HipHop DJ" :laff: confirms you are unfamiliar and aren't qualified to be in this conversation. I'm done. I will no longer respond to anything you say because you don't know the history.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Most people aren't real Hip Hop heads. Zulu Nation established in the 80s that hip hop has no color yet most of the new generation are unaware of this fact so this whole tweet is off.
I never knew they said that. Damn ...
Wait until these people find out about

De la soul
Utfo
Slick rick
Fabolus
Biggie
Foxy
Grandmaster flash
Monie love
Mc lyte
The list goes on
All of De La is Caribbean?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I never knew they said that. Damn ...

Bam in 1996 literally destroys the popular narrative said by those on The Coli.

How you act, walk, look and talk is all part of Hip Hop culture. And the music is colorless. Hip Hop music is made from Black, brown, yellow, red and white.

Afrika Bambaataa interview from 1996

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I already knew that.

:mjlol:

And the fact that you already fukked up twice and said "toasting"and then switching up after the fact saying he's a Reggae DJ when the article u posted literally says "HipHop DJ" :laff: confirms you are unfamiliar and aren't qualified to be in this conversation. I'm done. I will no longer respond to anything you say because you don't know the history.
You tried to throw reggae dj name in a hip-hop discussion and acted like you hit a homerun. Lmao. You went with that goofy ass sound system argument.

I knew there was a reason you were scared to respond. :dead: ..."what about this random reggae person?....gotcha"

And yes I was unfamiliar with a person the actual hip-hop pioneers NEVER mention because he's a reggae dj.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
These sentiments have already been said prior.

Now u did say that they are "currently" culture vultures so I'm still missing the angle on how that is.

I don’t understand what angle your missing

these 2 individuals became culture vultures the minute that they disrespected and try to rewrite history on the culture they partaken

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
shxt is the woat. i be feeling mad :flabbynsick: but hate where all this continues to go. Was just talking to my wife about it. The fact that people don’t have to be face to face to express these weird takes anymore just empowers so much nonsense.
The funniest thing is "You would never say this shyt to me in real life"

I never have to because these mfs are never bold enough to share their dumbass opinions offline :dahell:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Bro… I’m a 70s baby. I know when Hip Hop was born, but you’re acting like late 70s to the early 80s was far apart.

I specifically said the end of the 60s very beginning of the 70s is when the culture was created by solely black Americans several years thereafter more towards the mid to late 70s when Spanish people started heavily joining into the culture