So Busta Rhymes & Fat Joe are hip hop culture vultures now ?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
A person born and raised in AMERICAN culture is an AMERICAN
Fat Joe and Busta are PROUD Americans
end of story

200w.gif

not this nikka again with this bullshyt

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I specifically said the end of the 60s very beginning of the 70s is when the culture was created by solely black Americans several years thereafter more towards the mid to late 70s when Spanish people started heavily joining into the culture

One of the first things I learned when I came to ny was that Hispanic people can be extremely dark.
Specifically Ricans and Dominicans

A dark skin rican dominican BORN AND BRED in America would stand out amongst blk americans?

And I saw your usage of the word "heavily"

Are you saying there might have been a few there at the very beginning?
Just not "heavily"?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I specifically said the end of the 60s very beginning of the 70s is when the culture was created by solely black Americans several years thereafter more towards the mid to late 70s when Spanish people started heavily joining into the culture

60s?

:usure:

What Hip Hop existed in the 60s? I need receipts. And please don’t show me videos with components that would form the elements of Hip Hop. I’m talking about someone in a B-Boy stance going for theirs with a DJ behind them.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
60s?

What Hip Hop existed in the 60s? I need receipts. And please don’t show me videos with components that would form the elements of Hip Hop. I’m talking about someone in a B-Boy stance going for theirs with a DJ behind them.
There is none

It started with kool herc and coke la rock

Those that don’t want to hear it is re-writing history

If they want it that way make the hip-hop museum in Mississippi or something

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Then go tell them to thier face then

It should be easy right?

Did they say something wrong yes but damn for them to be told they are culture vultures let’s be real

i’m confused
because I believe you’re thinking the term culture vulture is different from what I think so give me your definition

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
One of the first things I learned when I came to ny was that Hispanic people can be extremely dark.
Specifically Ricans and Dominicans

A dark skin rican dominican BORN AND BRED in America would stand out amongst blk americans?

And I saw your usage of the word "heavily"

Are you saying there might have been a few there at the very beginning?
Just not "heavily"?

1 or 2

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
60s?

DJ Smokey and DJ King Mario we’re doing jams in the east side of the Bronx and the north west part of the Bronx in 1969

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

So they were there then?

Just trying to figure out how you can automatically tell who is caribbean or hispanic vs blk american
Especially if THEY ALL speak the same slang, have the same color, dress the same, in the same gangs etc