So Busta Rhymes & Fat Joe are hip hop culture vultures now ?

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Ok cool

If you feel so strong run up on busta and fat joe and tell them face to face the culture vultures and not part of hip hop

Both of them go back to 87

They both 50 plus it should be easy work the should both bow down to the FBA only matters BS and I’m FBA and carribain

In fact go to any one of the legends that not FBA and tell them

It’s on you since you want to tell people where they don’t belong

No smoke just asking if you willing

did you even read and comprehend my post? I said nothing about them having to bow down to FBA

But the truth is that these two iconic legends told absolute disgusting lies about this culture that we all love

and for the record, I am in the same age range as them maybe a year or two younger than Trevor and Joseph

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
LOL. You are obviously unfamiliar with King Charles. That tells me you aren't qualified to be in this conversation.
LOL...so we're you trying to go the toasting route? :mjlol:

edit: I see you're going with the "Jamaicans created hiphop...yadda yadda yadda...we had sound systems" myth. :dead:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Meanwhile, Caz was in a group with a Puerto Rican.

IMG-7658.png

Rewriting history. Sad.

Blame white supremacists backed Tariq

:yeshrug:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
LOL...so we're you trying to go the toasting route? :mjlol:

:mjgrin:

2nd time you said "toasting." Yep, that confirms you are totally unfamiliar with DJ King Charles. I'm just gonna let u bask in your lack of knowledge. Have a good day. We're done.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Highly doubt that. No self respecting black man man would be jumping at the chance to defend a Puerto Rican who said "nobody is going to stop me from saying nikka"
But you won’t stop him …

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you even read and comprehend my post? I said nothing about them having to bow down to FBA

But the truth is that these two iconic legends told absolute disgusting lies about this culture that we all love

and for the record, I am in the same age range as them maybe a year or two younger than Trevor and Joseph
Then go tell them to thier face then

It should be easy right?

Did they say something wrong yes but damn for them to be told they are culture vultures let’s be real

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
2nd time you said "toasting." Yep, that confirms you are unfamiliar with DJ King Charles. I'm just gonna let u bask in your lack of knowledge. Have a good day. We're done.
i was unfamiliar with him because it's that goofy ass "we had sound systems...therefore we created hiphop" myth. It's so far off the radar it's laughable.
King Charles, another seminal HipHop DJ in Queens, acquired a sound system in 1968, introducing bass-heavy reggae beats with his kick-ass giant speakers. Originally from Jamaica (as is Kool Herc), King Charles was influenced by dubmaster King Tubby.
dude was a reggae DJ.

nice try. :mjlol: