So Busta Rhymes & Fat Joe are hip hop culture vultures now ?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yall idiots breaking yall necks to defend Fat Joe Yall fukkin pathetic

Why though?

Latinos have been involved in Hip Hop since the beginning, despite what people like Tariq claim.

Stop trying to rewrite history.

IMG-7654.png
IMG-7655.webp

IMG-7656.jpg

IMG-7657.jpg

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

for the record if you read my post, I said have ((became)) previously in no way in the world what I’ve say those to legendary artist were culture vulture

Now, as far as Busta Rhymes Busta Rhymes is full of shyt by saying hip-hop comes directly from Jamaica and we ADOS/FBA have no culture. We get our culture from them which is 100% bullshyt hip-hop has absolutely positively nothing to do with Jamaican or any type of Caribbean roots etc. etc..

now, as far as Fat Joe goes, he is also full of shyt with getting up there saying that hip-hop is 50-50 Black/Spanish … every thing about hip-hop was completely black American going back to the late 60s beginning of the 70s …. Puerto Ricans and Caribbean Spanish people came much later on as Grandmaster Caz said in his DJ Vlad interview damn near a decade ago

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Why though?

Latinos have been involved in Hip Hop since the beginning, despite what people like Tariq claim.

Stop trying to rewrite history.

IMG-7654.png
IMG-7655.webp

IMG-7656.jpg

IMG-7657.jpg
"involved" is not "created" or "part of the roots". Latinos got involved after hiphop was up and running.
And i know some of yall hate Tariq, but he went and got the originators to speak on it, it's not just a "claim" at this point. At this point if people want people to disprove him yall are going to have to bring definitive receipts to prove Latinos helped create hiphop.

The closest we've seen is Derek Colon, and he's basically walked his claim down to "latin congos were used in some old hiphop beats back in the day". He started out on that "latinos created hiphop 50/50" shyt that Fat Joe was on, and he's had all his arguments blown out the water.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yall idiots breaking yall necks to defend Fat Joe Yall fukkin pathetic
I’m not defending him. He was literally born in the birthplace of hip hop, and Spanish people in the Bronx was about of its conception.

Hip hop was rapping, break dancing and graffiti.

He was part of DITC, with lord finesse, big l, diamond d, oc, bucwild, showbiz and ag.

You really looking like a clown.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the record if you read my post, I said have ((became)) previously in no way in the world what I’ve say those to legendary artist were culture vulture

Now, as far as Busta Rhymes Busta Rhymes is full of shyt by saying hip-hop comes directly from Jamaica and we ADOS/FBA have no culture. We get our culture from them which is 100% bullshyt hip-hop has absolutely positively nothing to do with Jamaican or any type of Caribbean roots etc. etc..

now, as far as Fat Joe goes, he is also full of shyt with getting up there saying that hip-hop is 50-50 Black/Spanish … every thing about hip-hop was completely black American going back to the late 60s beginning of the 70s …. Puerto Ricans and Caribbean Spanish people came much later on as Grandmaster Caz said in his DJ Vlad interview damn near a decade ago
Ok cool

If you feel so strong run up on busta and fat joe and tell them face to face the culture vultures and not part of hip hop

Both of them go back to 87

They both 50 plus it should be easy work the should both bow down to the FBA only matters BS and I’m FBA and carribain

In fact go to any one of the legends that not FBA and tell them

It’s on you since you want to tell people where they don’t belong

No smoke just asking if you willing

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

These sentiments have already been said prior.

Now u did say that they are "currently" culture vultures so I'm still missing the angle on how that is.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
"involved" is not "created" or "part of the roots". Latinos got involved after hiphop was up and running.
And i know some of yall hate Tariq, but he went and got the originators to speak on it, it's not just a "claim" at this point. At this point if people want people to disprove him yall are going to have to bring definitive receipts to prove Latinos helped create hiphop.

The closest we've seen is Derek Colon, and he's basically walked his claim down to "latin congos were used in some old hiphop beats back in the day". He started out on that "latinos created hiphop 50/50" shyt that Fat Joe was on, and he's had all his arguments blown out the water.

The early 70's was the "birth." The late 70's/early80's was the "development." Latinos were there during the "development." Lets not act like the 70's and 80's were the same. Once the transition into making actual records for radio came into play in 79 Hip Hop went into a different direction. Wasn't no graffitti during the birth either that came during the development. Prior to the late 70's graffitti had it's own culture way before being intertwined with Hip Hop in the late 70's but you never hear anyone going "but but but Graffitti wasn't originally a part of Hip Hop" like ya'll do with Latinos.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
it’s just like when Latina actresses used black men as a conduit into their fame
It was all good just a week ago but once they have made their money off the culture
They start talking real reckless about who, what, when and where about shyt to diminish black americans
And to uplift their own respective communities supposed contributions to hip hop and rap

But this thecoli and a Zay thread
So you will be labeled xenophobic for wanting to question why we didn’t gate keep hip hop better
But let me go to Jamaica and say black americans where there in the creation of Reggae music
Or black Americans are responsible for reggaton in Puerto Rico
And watch the fire works
Every body is allowed to hold certain things from their culture to their chest except black Americans who continually get taken and played the fool
And we suppose to just be okay with it