so bria myles is now single

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also with the bold, you basically just proved my other post right :yeshrug: which is that when some black men see white women, all they see is light skin and long, straight hair....face it marcuz, self hatred is deep with some black men.

well, y'all can keep saying its just self hate, light skin, and hair. when really a lot of it has to do with attitude and how you're being treated at home. black women are told this time and time again, but y'all just misconstrue it into "oh that white bytch is just easy, you aint gon run all over me"

but hey :manny: call it self hate

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
well, y'all can keep saying its just self hate, light skin, and hair. when really a lot of it has to do with attitude and how you're being treated at home. black women are told this time and time again, but y'all just misconstrue it into "oh that white bytch is just easy, you aint gon run all over me"

but hey :manny: call it self hate

none of my posts referred to white women being easy or black men feel that most black women have horrible attitudes.

I'm talking about strictly physical....yeah I know quite a few black men prefer white women over black women because of their bad experiences with black women and how some black women have horrible attitudes...I've admitted that black women tend to have nasty attitudes plenty of times on here breh so u know better than to try that angle with me.

I'm stressing strictly physical because of in recent years, the black men whom date non black women tend to always talk about not finding black women physically attractive and that they prefer fair skin and straight long hair. Its in the music, interviews, youtube etc..every where

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe this is true. Black women are women so they're naturally going to be submissive to men. That's characteristic is further amplified when you have a black girl with a low self-esteem meet a closeted racist white guy. In this particular situation this makes the black girl more susceptible to the whole ghetto gaggers bs that happens in the bedroom. Black men are socially programmed to be strong and aggressive and less likely to participate in that shyt.

You also have a ton of articles and videos by black women bloggers and vloggers on 'how to get a white man' or 'how to date a white man'. You never hear that shyt from black men.

@marcuz is right on this one

:leostare: basically youre saying that its cool for us to c00n cause we dont have low self-esteem and we only want white women cause their submissive and treat us better than black women?

:russ: fine example of c00ning by 2013 standards

as if white women arent closet racist, disrespectful and so one

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I don't date men like that though. Even the ones that us the n word which ends with "a". That would be incredibly silly.

:russ: fukk outta here bytch

You just called a random cac cream of the crop. What makes you think Im gonna believe that you wouldn't mind a ghetto gagger treatment from a dude just cause hes white.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
not even the majority men in TLR put white women on a pedestal. you could only name about 5 posters and i bet at least 1-2 of them are non-black. if anything, them JBO nikkas put white women on a pedestal.

:leostare:

I dont have enough time to pull up threads about black women aint shyt and so one...its just that many of them.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
:leostare: basically youre saying that its cool for us to c00n cause we dont have low self-esteem and we only want white women cause their submissive and treat us better than black women?

:russ: fine example of c00ning by 2013 standards

as if white women arent closet racist, disrespectful and so one

Jesus Christ man are you still stuck in middle school or some shyt? c00ning is wrong no matter who's doing it.

You're arguing with @marcuz with the stance that black men do it more which is untrue since I gave the reason in my previous post. It's almost as if you're deliberately twisting what people say so you could instigate a debate/argument out of sheer boredom.

I'm going to fukk prostitutes in GTA 4 now. I don't have time for this.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I feel sorry for her, how far along is she?...

She is 7mths in.. The loser father is 31 years old and still trying to make it in the rap game... The whole family warned her about him. But refused to listen

I mean if he was working and making money I can understand.

She brought a huge shame to our lineage for messing with a black men

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
none of my posts referred to white women being easy or black men feel that most black women have horrible attitudes.

I'm talking about strictly physical....yeah I know quite a few black men prefer white women over black women because of their bad experiences with black women and how some black women have horrible attitudes...I've admitted that black women tend to have nasty attitudes plenty of times on here breh so u know better than to try that angle with me.

I'm stressing strictly physical because of in recent years, the black men whom date non black women tend to always talk about not finding black women physically attractive and that they prefer fair skin and straight long hair. Its in the music, interviews, youtube etc..every where

but i'm saying, how do you figure it's strictly physical? what makes y'all think the majority of black men with fat white women did it out of some form of self hate?

my boy ended up in this exact situation. he was starved out in school, no girlfriends. then at 22y/o, he met an white chick who was down to earth and treated him better than he had ever been treated by a black woman. she wasn't the most in shape but from a nikka never getting any play to being treated by a king, he wifed her down. they got 4 fukking kids, they are still together. so black women feel fukkin salty about it now. he's getting catching shyt at his job from black women like he rejected them for a fat white chick. when in reality, they rejected his ass.

just syaing, i'm offering another perspective on why i think black men end up with a lot of subpar white women. i almost fell for the trap myself until i realized the majority of white chicks that were really friendly to me were overweight.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ man are you still stuck in middle school or some shyt? c00ning is wrong no matter who's doing it.

You're arguing with @marcuz with the stance that black men do it more which is untrue since I gave the reason in my previous post. It's almost as if you're deliberately twisting what people say so you could instigate a debate/argument out of sheer boredom.

I'm going to fukk prostitutes in GTA 4 now. I don't have time for this.

My nikka, Im going off what I read on this board daily,

pawg was banned on SOHH :dead:

most of the black women haters on have given pass to white women for shyt that if a black women would do they would have a fukking fit.

Im a male and I will stand by my words that its mostly nikkas that c00n. Seen it with my own eyes in real life and I have express my deepest hate for it against them.

Said to say most of them are African :snoop:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
My queens have enough respect for themselves not to let some cac play them like that, try again breh.
:whew::no::whew: You fukked yourself up with that line. You are an idiot. So the only time black woman have respect for themselves is when white men try to play them?

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
She is 7mths in.. The loser father is 31 years old and still trying to make it in the rap game... The whole family warned her about him. But refused to listen

I mean if he was working and making money I can understand.

She brought a huge shame to our lineage for messing with a black men

Lol.. i don't think you are white, but i'll play along. Tell your sister to tell her child to identify as mixed race or white because we don't need any confused tragic mulattoes in the black race.