so bria myles is now single

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
but you'll use any angle to discredit black men while :cape: for black women :heh:

Nah I just want you to know what youre being bias thats all. Im not for the war against women, or the war against men. Im for the war against c00nery and whoever takes part in it.

Its just the fact most men on this board have a problem against black women and would rather put the white puss on a pedestal cause of its color. That my friend is c00nery

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i've noticed the hypocrisy on here as well but none stronger than this

O7DNTLr.png

:dead:

This is the type of fukkery that cracks me up....that poster is a moron to the 10th power

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Just being honest. The best thing to be in this world is to be a white male. This is a fact.

A tall handsome white dudes are way more desired by females than. Jail ridden Newark resident like @Willstyles

Just my 2cents

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Why so much hate from black males. Some of you are just down right scary (I lurked).

Bria is extra stupid though if it's true. You have the cream of the crop, how do you mess that up? I hope she has learned her lesson and is better behaved for the next white guy.

......lol?

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
actually we don't know that at all. you don't know how many black women get smutted out by cacs behind closed doors.

it's a big factor and i've seen it go down several times in my life. i almost victim to the shyt my damn self. y'all like to paint this picture like nikkas are stepping over these dime, in shape black women to get with some 300 pd white chick -- when that's not the reality.

a lot of nikkas just haven't had much success with black women and end up with subpar white chicks who treat them better than any black chick ever has.

i agree with this, but i think black women are more guilty of it. they get everything they need in life from white men, and they cacs get the ultimate pass because of it.

a c00n being shyt on by a jewish chick, yes, what are you proving? we pretending like black women aren't far worse at it? do i have to remind you?

*nws* :usure: these ya queens, will
zS4CvvS.jpg

VQwlMSt.jpg

pRcj4De.jpg

YNDVY9c.jpg

:mjpls:

Once again marcuz stop speaking out of your emotions and put whatever trauma that happened to you growing up with black women aside for just one second.

As I said before Im against c00nery from all angles, its just that brothas do it the most. Just look at the-coli. As you like you says, its all about the numbers. Im a LSA part time reading their nonsense about us blackmen and I usually get in their ass the same way.

My point is this white daddy/mama complex needs to stop. Its disgusting and what's more disgusting is that you completely ignore the fact that some of us black men are guilty for it. I have never co-sign any IR dating thats based on skin color and I never will. For you to sit there and say Im bias towards my own sex is retard, once you realize that us men arent innocent in this factor then I will stop proving proof that youre wrong.

You whole vendetta against black women is lame and trust me I will be happy to debunk your truth anytime.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont have proof but ive seen my share of black men whom had relations with slim black women but now only date fat white women. I have 2 men like that in my family and I went to high school with a black guy who girlfriends were all slim black chicks up into his senior year in college and then started dating nothing but fat white girls.

Be honest marcuz, when some black men see white women, all they see is light skin and straight long hair...no matter if shes 250 lbs and up. Yet if he was to date a black woman, she will have to be slim, in shape, with no kids.

A lot of black men tend to lower their standards when they date other races...same with some black women as well.

Be real with ur self....can't be one sided all the time

i'm not trying to be one sided, but it's just not something i've observed. i've seen "lame" africans get with fat white women because black women didn't want 'em. i've seen nikkas who just didn't fit the mould for black women end up with fat white women. but i haven't seen is a dude who had the perfect black woman, only to diss her for an overweight white chick. im not doubting your story but the way y'all paint the picture is bullshyt to me.

y'all make it seem like a nikka will fukk over the best of black women, beat them, get them pregnant, abandon them. only to end up with an obese white chick, have kids with her, take care of their kids while ignoring the ones he had with the black women. :damn: shyt is just too much

and yeah, black men often lower their standards when dating out. instead of using the self hate argument, have y'all considered it's because we're not nearly as vain as we're made out to be? once again, look at the picture will posted. you telling me if he wasn't with her, he'd be with a top notch black chick? hell nah, he'd be with a black chick the damn size that got 2 kids by 2 different nikkas and a hair hat. sometimes you gotta look at your shyt options and make a choice.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
A tall handsome white dudes are way more desired by females than. Jail ridden Newark resident like @Willstyles

Just my 2cents

:heh: and a 6ft 140 pound Somalian with a ppd higher than 50 thatgot chased in his house by some Canadians and was afraid to come out side for a week.

:mindblown: nikkas even made you skip work :dead: