so bria myles is now single

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
actually we don't know that at all. you don't know how many black women get smutted out by cacs behind closed doors.

it's a big factor and i've seen it go down several times in my life. i almost victim to the shyt my damn self. y'all like to paint this picture like nikkas are stepping over these dime, in shape black women to get with some 300 pd white chick -- when that's not the reality.

a lot of nikkas just haven't had much success with black women and end up with subpar white chicks who treat them better than any black chick ever has.

i agree with this, but i think black women are more guilty of it. they get everything they need in life from white men, and they cacs get the ultimate pass because of it.

a c00n being shyt on by a jewish chick, yes, what are you proving? we pretending like black women aren't far worse at it? do i have to remind you?

*nws* :usure: these ya queens, will
zS4CvvS.jpg

VQwlMSt.jpg

pRcj4De.jpg

YNDVY9c.jpg

:mjpls:

:wow:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
oh so now africans get lumped into the nikka box? :mjpls:

i've seen a lot of africans with fat white women as well but like i said, what are a lot of their options? like be real for a second, do you think someone who speaks as proper as the nigerian will be able to pull your average black chick?

and black men aint c00ning no where near the levels of these bedwenching black women, you got life fukked up. white men and black women have a symbiotic relationship. :laugh:

:laff:

paperwork.jpg

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I don't know. Anyway I don't think you need any tips to meet black women seeing as they are women just like other women, unless you don't consider them to be.

Either way, I don't think i can help seeing as i am in the UK and American women may be different.

& Optimo , believe what you want. I am black and i know which parts of Africa my dna is from.

further proof that non african american blacks are the biggest c00ns

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
further proof that non african american blacks are the biggest c00ns

You are an idiot. So you are just going to take a comment I made and come to the conclusion that non AA blacks are c00n? All of them? Nearly a billion not in the USA & they're all c00ns?

I only said being a white man is the best thing ever, no racism no sexism. How does that make me a tap dancer?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You are an idiot. So you are just going to take a comment I made and come to the conclusion that non AA blacks are c00n? All of them? Nearly a billion not in the USA & they're all c00ns?

I only said being a white man is the best thing ever, no racism no sexism. How does that make me a tap dancer?

obviously not "ALL" non AA blacks are c00ns. But when some c00n sht is done or said 9/10 that person is not AA, especially on this site. Your a perfect example. When u came in swinging the c00n stick, i said to myself "this person is definently not aa" and i was right. Like most of the time:yeshrug:

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
obviously not "ALL" non AA blacks are c00ns. But when some c00n sht is done or said 9/10 that person is not AA, especially on this site. Your a perfect example. When u came in swinging the c00n stick, i said to myself "this person is definently not aa" and i was right. Like most of the time:yeshrug:

I'd take a gamble and say the majority of black people here are AA. This would mean the majority of c00ning is done by AA right? That Chris B guy is AA look at his comments Esp about black women. Yesterday I read on that Black men marrying White women thread, someone said something along the lines that black Americans will be even more mixed & it was a good thing & the guy was AA.
White men not facing racism or sexism or discrimination & that makes me a c00n.