so bria myles is now single

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I'd take a gamble and say the majority of black people here are AA. This would mean the majority of c00ning is done by AA right? That Chris B guy is AA look at his comments Esp about black women. Yesterday I read on that Black men marrying White women thread, someone said something along the lines that black Americans will be even more mixed & it was a good thing & the guy was AA.
White men not facing racism or sexism or discrimination & that makes me a c00n.

There are more than enough non aa on this site. I would probably say half are non aa. And chris b is AFRICAN. ExCTLY MY POINT

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he just went with the first chick who took interest :yeshrug:

dude is kinda is a funny situation now though cus he's hit the gym and turned himself into a goddamn ripped, super slave. so he has tons of options now and he can't do anything with 'em :laugh:

I'm not surprised. There are some black men who never got any play from black women in their youth. Then many times the first woman to give them any type of sexual attention are women of other races(Asian/white etc)

The problem is many times those guys end up resenting black women because they're still mad that their own didnt accept them

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she looks quite healthy and fukkable to me, i don't know what you fukkers are talking about