so bria myles is now single

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nikka, Im going off what I read on this board daily,

pawg was banned on SOHH :dead:

most of the black women haters on have given pass to white women for shyt that if a black women would do they would have a fukking fit.

Im a male and I will stand by my words that its mostly nikkas that c00n. Seen it with my own eyes in real life and I have express my deepest hate for it against them.

Said to say most of them are African :snoop:
oh so now africans get lumped into the nikka box? :mjpls:

i've seen a lot of africans with fat white women as well but like i said, what are a lot of their options? like be real for a second, do you think someone who speaks as proper as the nigerian will be able to pull your average black chick?

and black men aint c00ning no where near the levels of these bedwenching black women, you got life fukked up. white men and black women have a symbiotic relationship. :laugh:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

i've seen a lot of africans with fat white women as well but like i said, what are a lot of their options? like be real for a second, do you think someone who speaks as proper as the nigerian will be able to pull your average black chick?

and black men aint c00ning no where near the levels of these bedwenching black women, you got life fukked up. white men and black women have a symbiotic relationship. :laugh:
:snoop: So true.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
but i'm saying, how do you figure it's strictly physical? what makes y'all think the majority of black men with fat white women did it out of some form of self hate?

my boy ended up in this exact situation. he was starved out in school, no girlfriends. then at 22y/o, he met an white chick who was down to earth and treated him better than he had ever been treated by a black woman. she wasn't the most in shape but from a nikka never getting any play to being treated by a king, he wifed her down. they got 4 fukking kids, they are still together. so black women feel fukkin salty about it now. he's getting catching shyt at his job from black women like he rejected them for a fat white chick. when in reality, they rejected his ass.

just syaing, i'm offering another perspective on why i think black men end up with a lot of subpar white women. i almost fell for the trap myself until i realized the majority of white chicks that were really friendly to me were overweight.

Again, I wasnt talking about the fairytale story about black men being shunned by black women in their teen years and finding luck with a fat white girl as an adult.

We all know those stories come a dime a dozen :comeon: and I bet u them same negros wasnt checking for no fat black girl either. :stop:

Also, ask yourself this, why couldnt this brotha get a slim white woman??? Why are they always fat sub par looking white girls?

I bet the slim white girls was shunning ur friend as well :comeon:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha: these lames are, just y'all dont wanna dis-credit them cause it would against the we are men black women haters club :mjpls:

Shame yall rather make excuses for it

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Again, I wasnt talking about the fairytale story about black men being shunned by black women in their teen years and finding luck with a fat white girl as an adult.

We all know those stories come a dime a dozen :comeon: and I bet u them same negros wasnt checking for no fat black girl either. :stop:

Also, ask yourself this, why couldnt this brotha get a slim white woman??? Why are they always fat sub par looking white girls?

So you saying black men could only pull the fat sub-par looking white women?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

he just went with the first chick who took interest :yeshrug:

dude is kinda is a funny situation now though cus he's hit the gym and turned himself into a goddamn ripped, super slave. so he has tons of options now and he can't do anything with 'em :laugh:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
You've got to admit it though. That cac introduced her to a much healthier lifestyle. He showed her that being fat and eating junk food and other oily foods only leads to an earlier death. In the end, she won regardless. :patrice:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why you lying?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You've got to admit it though. That cac introduced her to a much healthier lifestyle. He showed her that being fat and eating junk food and other oily foods only leads to an earlier death. In the end, she won regardless. :patrice:

This is all the evidence I need to know you fukk white boys :jada:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Regardless if she's still with dude or not she's healthier. Can't hate her for wanting that.

And to be honest I like her better at this new size. The ass isn't what it was but it isn't gone either.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Why so much hate from black males. Some of you are just down right scary (I lurked).

Bria is extra stupid though if it's true. You have the cream of the crop, how do you mess that up? I hope she has learned her lesson and is better behaved for the next white guy.

:dead: