So basically Black people are a couple of court cases and a republican president away from being permanent second class citizens

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah this is all Obama's fault :dead:
:francis: You don't understand politics. A president who would utilize the bully pulpit on behalf of any constituency must have the proper undergirding of support: congressppl, senator, mayors, etc. When Obama came in, we still had the old black political guard which actally did help our communities to some degree. My local congressman was Charlie Rangel, chair of ways and means., and we got a lot of pork. All kinda lil summer jobs for the kids, job listings posted in this office and updated regularly- a community resource. A resource that would have backed any pro- black play that came from the WH.

Instead, Obama didn't really rock with them like that on that level. His advisers were mostly old white guys. Rangel and his cohort mostly retired quietly and were replaced (by a latino, in the case of Harlem).

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:francis: You don't understand politics. A president who would utilize the bully pulpit on behalf of any constituency must have the proper undergirding of support: congressppl, senator, mayors, etc. When Obama came in, we still had the old black political guard which actally did help our communities to some degree. My local congressman was Charlie Rangel, chair of ways and means., and we got a lot of pork. All kinda lil summer jobs for the kids, job listings posted in this office and updated regularly- a community resource. A resource that would have backed any pro- black play that came from the WH.

Instead, Obama didn't really rock with them like that on that level. His advisers were mostly old white guys. Rangel and his cohort mostly retired quietly and were replaced (by a latino, in the case of Harlem).
You know Rangel was elected and not an advisor right? What did you expect Obama to do? Lets say he had all black advisors, what would happen to them once Trump won in 2016? They'd be on MSNBC now, just like the rest of the advisors talm bout Trump.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry so what does this mean for us in the long term? Because people on the coli are acting like nothing is going to actually happen.
It's already evident. Who's usually moving out when neighborhoods are being gentrified. Blacks hold 4 percent of the nation's wealth and Hispanics already passed us. Really no need for a long-term outlook.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You know Rangel was elected and not an advisor right? What did you expect Obama to do? Lets say he had all black advisors, what would happen to them once Trump won in 2016? They'd be on MSNBC now, just like the rest of the advisors talm bout Trump.
:what: Son, respectfully, what tf are you talking about?

I'm not a fukking constitutional scholar, ask your president. Tf? This is the weird shyt yall be doing when a black voter wants the government to do their fukking jobs.

Like, what? If you have no idea how politics works, just say that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
+ Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg not retiring when Obama had a shot at appointing a “liberal” successor changed future balance of court. Some of current conditions were self inflicted by democrats

I asked that dude black panther the same question about that and he STFU real quick!!! :bryan:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
We have legal precedent in our favor.
We need our human capital and organization.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I think brehs preferred them before us. Dudes were on the “LS” wave- light skin, light eyes, etc “wet hair girls”, etc was the old shyt they were saying before we were even born
I noticed thar you never responsed to the truth I posted earlier about Elaine brown, bell hooks and Michelle wallace :mjgrin:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:what: Son, respectfully, what tf are you talking about?

I'm not a fukking constitutional scholar, ask your president. Tf? This is the weird shyt yall be doing when a black voter wants the government to do their fukking jobs.

Like, what? If you have no idea how politics works, just say that.
Stop with the "you have no idea how politcs work" babble as a cover up to you not making no damn sense. I am responding directly to what you said about Charlie Rangel and the old guard who aged out. Your argument reminds me of the Tavis Smiley and Cornel West shyt, when they went scorched earth because Obama didn't include them in his circle.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We tried to tell people. Nikkas that failed out of HS in 10th grade were too busy listening to Tariq Nasheed and other race hustlers.

Even if Trump doesn't get re-elected, it's over. He picked three SC judges. The SC is now majority conservative. We will deal with this until we are dead.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You wouldn't have S.C. 6-3 right now, if you did. You wouldn't be worried about what laws pass, if you did.

Am I worried or know this was inevitable???:sas2: you acting as if the democrats want us on their team... understand when your the footstool with no other use...