So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

Dan Julio

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody over here condoning watching a girl being raped and saying that shyt isn't illegal is a fukk boy. IDGAF who you are, that could have been your got damn sister, girlfriend, cousin, or whatever. It's not cool, and y'all some bytches. I'm looking at you @TheMoneyteam. You a hoe

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
28131535.jpg

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
:dead: @ this whole situation

this hoe really went down to the police station :russ: :russ:

and the usage of the word ninja in place of nikka :deadrose:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Exactly. This dummy is too stupid for words. Yes, bytch I reported you.

I bet your dumbass will think twice about bragging about watching some ninja rape an unconscious girl.

Chances are the owners of this site will also be pulled into your bullshyt. So, let's just watch and see how this plays out.
what is wrong with you? Honestly words cant describe how much of a lame and p*ssy you are for snitching if its true. Mind your own business and don't interfere with others peoples business/lives. you were prolly that one nerd in school that people tried to copy off of and you snitched. You were prolly one of those people in school that if you saw somebody fighting or doing something they shouldn't be doing you immediately went and told the principal. all your doing is wasting the police stations time. They're gonna take your report paper and wipe their asses with it

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
So what are you bragging about? That he actually got you mad enough to leave your house, waste gas, and embarrass yourself in front of police officers? Do you even know that he lives in your state? What's the local police department going to do? Call the feds because some guy read something online? You've been watching too much day-time TV. :heh:
What hell? Nothing's even happened to him. If anything, he's getting thread views out of it. :heh:
yo i already dapped this but i had to quote this lmfao this post was fkn hilarious and you ethered the shyt out of that fukkboi

Dan Julio

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is wrong with you? Honestly words cant describe how much of a lame and p*ssy you are for snitching if its true. Mind your own business and don't interfere with others peoples business/lives. you were prolly that one nerd in school that people tried to copy off of and you snitched. You were prolly one of those people in school that if you saw somebody fighting or doing something they shouldn't be doing you immediately went and told the principal. all your doing is wasting the police stations time. They're gonna take your report paper and wipe their asses with it

SMH at equating copying off of school work to rape. :snoop: wtf is wrong with you? fukk outta here with this "stop snitching" shyt. You clowns take any saying and turn that shyt into a got dayum lifestyle. I bet your the guy that won't fukkin socialize with people cuz "no new friends. :pacspit: get some originality and learn that everything isn't black or white

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
SMH at equating copying off of school work to rape. :snoop: wtf is wrong with you? fukk outta here with this "stop snitching" shyt. You clowns take any saying and turn that shyt into a got dayum lifestyle. I bet your the guy that won't fukkin socialize with people cuz "no new friends. :pacspit: get some originality and learn that everything isn't black or white

Chill out hero...I know the internet is serious business but :comeon:

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
snitching on nikkas smh :snoop:
i guess its cool in the burbs to snitch :yeshrug:
its mainly these phgt white families. Call the cops for even the smallest circumstance and those fukkbois use the term "im gonna call the cops" as a defensive line and try to intimidate other people with it.

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
lmao yeah breh i base my lifestyle off of a drake song :bryan: the police station has way too much shyt to do to worry about some dumbass guy that brought in a report of a anonymous male online saying he witnessed a rape. Theres zero evidence. The police station is going to put that paper the same place they put the stolen phone papers at and never see it again. That snitch has already been ethered and your out here defending his actions :snoop: his actions won't result in anything. All he's done is waste his time and he's embarrassed himself. He prolly thinks he's a hero tho :laff:

Daps
:mindblown:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?

Y'all really snitchin' to the cops about shyt posted on here?

Do y'all even know the majority of stories and fukkery on here are made up for entertainment and cheap laughs???

For shyt's sake, I once joked about how I stole an oxygen tank from an old woman so I wouldn't have to be gay and breathe air that touched other nikkas' dikks, like the rest of y'all nikkas do.....and I didn't even come up with that shyt; someone back on :hamster: did (I think his s/n was 'a real @ss nikka'). Did some bytch report me for that, too? :why:

Y'all tryna make this coli shyt stop being fun :wtf:

Dan Julio

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao yeah breh i base my lifestyle off of a drake song :bryan: the police station has way too much shyt to do to worry about some dumbass guy that brought in a report of a anonymous male online saying he witnessed a rape. Theres zero evidence. The police station is going to put that paper the same place they put the stolen phone papers at and never see it again. That snitch has already been ethered and your out here defending his actions :snoop: his actions won't result in anything. All he's done is waste his time and he's embarrassed himself. He prolly thinks he's a hero tho :laff:

Lol lowkey I agree with you on telling the cops, they can't do shyt without solid evidence, and it's a god dayum waste of resources. People are killin 1 year olds in Oakland, we don't got time for this. But I'm just saying condoning watching rape and not saying shyt makes you a fukk boy, that's all. Trying to pursue this with the cops is stupid though, let it go and put the cape on for some other cause :cape: