So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

concise

Veteran
Daps
Trolls trying to out-troll each other. :yawn:

Who remembers the :hamster: thread when dude actually did call child services on a poster, though?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So according to an online poster, whose name we don't know, someone else, whose name we also don't know, penetrated a girl, whose name we definitely don't know, without consent, although that, we don't know.

:lupe:
Lmaoooooo!!!!!!!!! This Niga is a fool and a bytch for going to the police

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You retarded ninjas on this site need to seriously increase your vocabulary. Words like "bedwench" (pure comedy) and "snitch" ain't hurting me. :stopitslime:

I don't live my life based on the anti-social counterproductive pathologies of black MALE culture. If I see something WRONG I don't turn a blind fukking eye.

And to the idiot who said I need to "mind my own business," no, moron, when you put your business out there for the world to see it is no longer "your' business.

I have no regrets about throwing this fool under bus...NONE. Any of you dumbasses think it's funny to joke about rape need be thrown right under there with his sick demented ass.

RAPE is a FELONY. RAPE IS A SERIOUS CRIME. I will take the nicknames you ebonic plagued ninjas dish out if it means getting some animal off the streets. As far as I'm concerned, we need more SNITCHES and REAL men in the black community standing up against this type of fukkery. So, fukk you, if you don't like it. This motherfukker had it coming.